• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery tomorrow!

slimsuz

Hey all, after 10 years of debating this surgery, I am finally having surgery tomorrow! Eeeek! Just slightly nervous! Anyone else going in for a sleeve tomorrow? Would love to hear from you! Xx

los in it

wow wee!
very good luck for tomorrow by this time tomorrow you would be on the losers bench!!

lightersarah

Good luck. You will be fine. I had mine 2 weeks ago tomorrow. First ever surgery of any type. It will soon be over. X

chriswattz

Hi all first post!!!!!
Start my pre op diet tomorrow. Sleeve surgery date is 26 November 2014. Really scared what if sleeve leaks????
Mr Ahmed Hamouda at Nuffield Tunbridge Wells
Love to hear from any sleevers with Mr Hamouda.

Sephem

Good luck

slimsuz

Thanks so much everyone, am home recuperating, amazed at how little I can take in. Had a couple of days feeling very sick, however I have found I can tolerate milk very well and low fat custard! I cannot get a protein shake down me, one sip and it just comes back up, I think it's too thick? Anyone else have problems getting in fluids and protein 3 days after surgery? Xxx. Thanks so much for all your well wishes and welcomes, feels great to have somewhere to visit where people know about what you are going through! Besos! Xxxx

Bear

Hey Slimsuz.

Those early days post op, you feel every little thing go into your new stomach.

Have you tried slimfast? And a nice latte?

slimsuz

Hey Slimsuz. Those early days post op, you feel every little thing go into your new stomach. Have you tried slimfast? And a nice latte?
. I haven't yet Bear, but now I will! I will get some ready made slim fast today :). Thanks for the tip! X

x.Nicky.x

Hi all first post!!!!!
Start my pre op diet tomorrow. Sleeve surgery date is 26 November 2014. Really scared what if sleeve leaks????
Mr Ahmed Hamouda at Nuffield Tunbridge Wells
Love to hear from any sleevers with Mr Hamouda.

Did you have your op with Mr Hamouda? I have one booked with him and looking for some feedback :) xx

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
@Nickynooo this thread is from 2014 and the person who started it hasn't been on the forum for more than two years. So your unlikely to get a reply.