• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tammy

charliegirl

Tammy thats a good idea actually to celebrate to the new me....at least in a few weeks I will know and can start planning hopefully....I also want to meet up with the folks that are planning a shopping trip in London but dont want to put my name down yet in case I jinx things....I am getting so inpatient I want to go to sleep for the next four weeks and wake up sat in the waiting room at Hope hospital lol.....the one good thing is that I am stress eating so my BMI will be even higher by the time I see them. I know exactly what I am going to say and I know that I will say it no matter what they say to me. I want them to know the real me and my reasons and the only way I can tolerate looking at myself now is knowing that I am doing something about it.....will keep you posted....Linda x

Tammy thats a good idea actually to celebrate to the new me....at least in a few weeks I will know and can start planning hopefully....I also want to meet up with the folks that are planning a shopping trip in London but dont want to put my name down yet in case I jinx things....I am getting so inpatient I want to go to sleep for the next four weeks and wake up sat in the waiting room at Hope hospital lol.....the one good thing is that I am stress eating so my BMI will be even higher by the time I see them. I know exactly what I am going to say and I know that I will say it no matter what they say to me. I want them to know the real me and my reasons and the only way I can tolerate looking at myself now is knowing that I am doing something about it.....will keep you posted....Linda x
The time will fly by! enjoy increasing your BMI ha ha you will be fine and the new you is just around the corner! x

Back