• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Teeth problems thread randomly moved to bypass section?!

Samsara

I don't know how my "teeth problems" thread ended up in the bypass section as my question was directed to all long term post wls not to one specific type of wls?! I am personally interested in long term sleeve complications which is why I posted in the "general weight loss discussion" area as I wanted replies from all/any long termers. Can someone please move it back to a more general area? Thanks

I moved it because you had posted it in the pre op general weight loss surgery section.

If you wanted it addressed to all long termers, it maybe needed to be posted x 4 in each 6 months plus section!?

There isn't a general area as such and each type of surgery has different post op 'issues'. Bypassers who dont absorb all that they eat and can suffer from defficiencies post op may suffer with 'teeth problems'. Banders and sleevers and wrappers absorb everything so its unlikely they would.

Yet when you ask for something to be moved , no one does anything about it lol

If you have asked for something to be moved by pm it wasn't addressed to me. 99% of the time I am the only moderator on here that can move threads. If you want something moving pm me what it is, that way if I'm not online I will get a notification and will move it when I am. As I have pointed out on this section before I work full time and do this as a volunteer, I can't be on here 24/7 and I can't physicaly do anything about most of the things raised in threads here. This section is for people who need help using the forum !

Ok maz I will , I asked in the tech forum & also pm'd pierce :)

Ok thanks, Pierce doesn't get on here too often now and really the sort of thing that would usualy get asked on here ie how to use the site I can't answer. PM'ing is the way forward x

Back