• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tell the world why you feel so happy...

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Right I will start, I bought a bike yesterday and did 2 miles cycle home from the shop and today have managed to do 6 miles!!!!!!

I feel dead proud of that.

I aim to up that once a week and add a mile.

I never thought I'd say this but I love excercise.:D

Right I will start, I bought a bike yesterday and did 2 miles cycle home from the shop and today have managed to do 6 miles!!!!!!

I feel dead proud of that.

I aim to up that once a week and add a mile.

I never thought I'd say this but I love excercise.:D

Well done Caz!

I feel happy because the size 18 top I tried on was too big! woo hoo

Wow, brilliant Caz! Did you go on the road with it? I'm scared of cycling on the road plus I live in a very hilly area. Ideally I would like a bike that you peddle on the flat but by somekind of magic gets itself up hills.

Good for you!!!

Good going Caz, I have been thinking about a bike and you have inspired me. Maybe next month I will do the same.

Really proud of you hun, you'll be fit in no time at this rate!

Nic;)

Thank you IRJ. Crossing my fingers for you that you get a date soon. We have a support group meeting at Salford Royal tomorrow, I will bump the thread so you can see the details. Maybe you might want to come, it is a great way to learn more about what wls is really like and meet some cool people, Hopelesscase will be there.

Nic:D:D:D

Back