• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank god for British healthcare .. NHS or Private

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
I have been reading the threads opened by The Princess from Oz & cannot believe the standard of care she is receiving... she has been left high & dry whilst her surgeon is abroad on holiday. Now I am not saying he is not entitled to a holiday, but surely responsible health care professionals should be putting in place provision for care for his patients before boarding that plane :mad::mad: We complain about our NHS, but this would never happen over here, even if you have gone private. They may not be happy to resolve private patients aftercare, but you would not be sent away to wait for a surgeon who is away another week. this woman is desperate & has now stopped eating but all the emergency room have told her, is to keep hydrated & wait for her surgeon to return.
Unbl***y believable :mad::mad: GOD BLESS THE NHS & long may it continue.

Ive just replied to princess & again told her to go to A&E stay there til they physically remove her thats what i would do. I m in total agreement about what u have said about our nhs x

I work for the NHS and despite the bad press we often get I'm very proud of it. x

I worked for the NHS for 32 years before I retired in February 2011. It does get a lot of stick but like Heah I was/am proud to have been part of the institution.

Whenever I used to take my cats to the vets I often used to think as I was paying the bill - imagine if we had to pay every time we went to see our GP's, turned up for treatment at A&E or a walk in centre? Makes you think really.
We do need to be thankful for our NHS

Jxx

Back