• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Check up at SRH today by Chrisa

Cheers, I am worried I will struggle to hang onto this weight loss I have achieved in order to get on the waiting list. I need a major push again to ensure I dont miss this opportunity. I had lost 19lb as I had a 10lb weight loss target to achieve before July 12. I have put about 5lb back on since. Need to get back on track!! Thanks for your update on Sunderland xx

Cheers, I am worried I will struggle to hang onto this weight loss I have achieved in order to get on the waiting list. I need a major push again to ensure I dont miss this opportunity. I had lost 19lb as I had a 10lb weight loss target to achieve before July 12. I have put about 5lb back on since. Need to get back on track!! Thanks for your update on Sunderland xx

The same happened to me i had tolose 10lb I mnaged to lose bout a stone and then bit more then it took so long i went back to about 23st 11lb then i got THE CALL in July and date was for August 20th. That was it i managed astone off and 12lb on the preop diet, on leaving hospital after my op i was 22 stone still. If i can manage it you can between getting that call i had a week away with the girls and then the preop ass. and then the liver reduction diet, perseverance. But it paid off xx

Thanks, I have 3 weeks of hols coming up so I am going to really try - not at work much in next few weeks so will try and do excercise, I havent done ANY in 6 months which is not good. You have done so well Christa when I look at your stats. Has life changed much for you?

Back