• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How Can I Thank You?

Just to say Ive just spoken to Bev and she asked me to pass her best wishes onto you Charis, she is having a lovely time in Blackpool....they are having a drive through the lights tonight and then home tomorrow, Im sure she will be straight on here to send you a loving message :D XX

Home safe and sound Charis, what brilliant news!
Rest and heal so you can soon put this all behind you and continue with your journey. Our prayers were answered. God is Good xxxx

:welcome2:
HOME
CHARIS
I am so,so pleased to have you back with us Charis-
And as thoughtful as ever you do us such a lovely post but.....
I do have an important question-
Has Dougal forgiven you for going AWOL?:D

hi charis..

Im so glad your ok!!
I was so worried after reading whats happened to you,even though I dont know you in person,I was thinking about you all the time...

take care sweet xxxx

Welcome back Charis my friend. im glad you got home safley even though you were greeted by a leaky boiler hehe, take it easy and each day you will become stronger...hugs from me too you xxx

Good to see you back in one piece, take good care of yourself and get back to 100% xx

Welcome back!

I'm sure your family will take good care of you and ensure you take things easy...rest and get well soon x x

It was a pleasure to visit you. Think it did me just as good as it did you ;)

Rest up & its great to see you back on here.

Take care & pleased you've got your boiler back on :)

Welcome home Charis, as far as the love and support goes.

'You reap what you sew lovely lady'

Take care and rest

Love to you and yours.

Linski xxxxx

So pleased to see you back on here posting. You gave us all rather a scare and I am delighted you are back home recovering. Wishing you a peaceful and warm recovery xxxx

Hello Charis, I have just arrived home, I am about to have a bath and hairwash, but thought I would see how you are before my pamper... here you are... back home.

So pleased to see you home and please rest Angel, we have had you uppermost in our hearts and minds, as always....

Catch up later... love and hugs... Bev xxx

:welcome2:
HOME
CHARIS
I am so,so pleased to have you back with us Charis-
And as thoughtful as ever you do us such a lovely post but.....
I do have an important question-
Has Dougal forgiven you for going AWOL?:D

Oh Thanks Poppet, and I'm so glad to read your Poppet is home safe n sound too! Dougal I'm afraid is a bit traumatised as our very good friend had him to stay...he's not keen on being away from home and family. He's very quiet but hopefully in a few days he'll be back to normal. Even my poor little dog sufferred. :cry:

Home safe and sound Charis, what brilliant news!
Rest and heal so you can soon put this all behind you and continue with your journey. Our prayers were answered. God is Good xxxx
Thank you sweety. He is indeed - all the time! xxx

Everyone is so happy to have you back. Do you realise that you are a very special lady? Sometimes a bad experience helps us to see things that we dont have time to appreciate. You are so well respected on the site and we are all delighted you are home to recover
Loads of love
Jo XX
Thank you Jo. I have to admit I feel somewhat bemused and bewildered by the amount of love I've been shown. But very humbled and honoured and over-whelmed.

Welcome back Charis my friend. im glad you got home safley even though you were greeted by a leaky boiler hehe, take it easy and each day you will become stronger...hugs from me too you xxx
Hugs to you and your lovely hubby. It was SO great to have you visit and get to know you better. Thank you SO much again. xxx

It was a pleasure to visit you. Think it did me just as good as it did you ;)

Rest up & its great to see you back on here.

Take care & pleased you've got your boiler back on :)

Love you hunny. I'm so pleased you're feeling happier. That much laughter had to do us all good! I gave Linda in the opposite bed, the forum address so we'll hope to see her on here soon. I think we gave WLS some very good press that night. xxx The boiler is on but it's still not right. He's back tomorrow for round 2!

im sooooooooooo happy your home..xx.

Thank you so much for visiting Kay. It was lovely to meet you. xxxx

Welcome home Charis, as far as the love and support goes.

'You reap what you sew lovely lady'

Take care and rest

Love to you and yours.

Linski xxxxx

Thank you darking. You're right about reaping and sewing of course, it's a much neglected spiritual principle. But I still feel amazingly humbled. xxx

So pleased to see you back on here posting. You gave us all rather a scare and I am delighted you are back home recovering. Wishing you a peaceful and warm recovery xxxx
Mel I was pretty terrified myself! Thank you so much. xxxx

I'm sorry iv not been here to wish you better before now Charis, this is due to myself being very unwell in hospital myself ( been in & out since August.)
I want to give u my warmest get well wishes & I'm so glad you are home where you belong flower.
Big hugs xxx
How are you doing now sweety? I hope you're feeling much better. xxx

Hello Charis, I have just arrived home, I am about to have a bath and hairwash, but thought I would see how you are before my pamper... here you are... back home.

So pleased to see you home and please rest Angel, we have had you uppermost in our hearts and minds, as always....

Catch up later... love and hugs... Bev xxx

Big hugs back, special lady, and huge thanks for the stunning card you sent. xxx

and a huge thanks once again, to everyone.
I shall probably be quite quiet on the site for the next few days, as I think tiredness and exhaustion have just hit me. I'm taking Tramadol 4 times a day for pain too, which knocks me out! I'm planning to take it very very easy for the next few weeks. But I shall be here!
Love to everyone. It's wonderful to be home and back!

Back