• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thank you

bigtel

firstly let me say i dont post very often,but love reading other peoples ,they helped me make a lot of decisions about my weight loss .i had a bypass at L&D hospital on 3/6/2010 and would just like to thank everyone for letting me read thier worries and problems ,once again thankyou bigtel.

Hope that all goes well with your weight loss journey...you have started your new life...exciting... x

well done bigtel for taking the first step to a better you and believe me it will all be worth it in the end

Hey Bigtel, congrats on your bypass......this site does make for some great reading & advice, totally agree with ya there! :D

Hi glad you like this site it is very helpful.Good luck on your weight loss journey.

hi terry, glad to hear your doing well and posting.
speak soon sue.

Hiya Bigtel, that is really nice of you to post your thanks to the great people on here who give us there advice, its really helped me to. I hope you post on ere a lot more now ;-) all the best with you wl journey xxx

Back