• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You guys really help me

clairelou2410

Hi, I had my bypass 3 and half months ago, so far I have lost nearly 5 stone, I found this forum because I wanted to find people who are going through the same thing, I started reading all your comments back in February after my surgery,
All the worries I have had about eating and what weight loss I should be expecting, all I do is come on here and it always leaves me feeling so much better,
I'm still struggling as I get these weird gurgling sounds in my stomach and make me feel weird, ( don't know what it is)
I struggle eating proper meals so I know it's not good but I stick to Jacobs crackers a lot lol with slimming cheese and pickle, normally only manage two at a time,
I eat little and often that seems to work better for me then an actual meal, don't know if anyone else has the same problem ?
But enough about my moaning lol just really wanted to thank you all for helping me through this,
Look forward to reading more
Take care all you lovely people
Claire
Xxxx

Hi Claire,

When you only have a few posts your posts can sometimes be automatically moderated and I have just seen yours now and I have approved it.:)

Congratulations on your weight loss:happy096:

Admin

HI

I'm impressed with your loss!!

Other people have talked about noisy stomachs - I think it's Penny that said her students consider it as part of their class - or something similar! x

Back