• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

thank you

bertie26

hi all thanks for the support. I called the hospital to ask them to forward all letters they have so I can establish a time line of events. I must add that everyone was trying to convince me that I do not meet the local pct criteria and avoided the issue that I was referred in June before the guidelines changed. i called the pct and they will try and ascertain if an application was ever made and also give me dates when the new guidelines for bmi cut-off dates became effective. I still feel hopeless but better for standing up today.hope to hear from you soon. bye albert:sigh:

You are facing a difficult situation and it must be awful for you dear.
I have been really low myself this past year with all the appointments and will they or wont they except me for surgery, but i cant imagine how you must be feeling knowing that you have to fight this.

We are all thinking of you and im sure someone will be along who has been at the stage you are soon. My heart goes out to you. Dont ever give up, you will succeed xx

Back