• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Maybe some good news....

Thank you very much :)

I emailed the bariatric co-ordinator yesterday to ask her if my application has been made and where to (they probably think I am a nuisance....But I only contact them every few weeks lol)

Still waiting for an answer. I will let y'all know what she says IF she replies lol

Best of luck...Give them hell and chase them all the way...I had to and ive got my pre ops through finally...Sometimes you will feel like giving in and sometimes you will get so down with it all but im wishing you every bit of luck in the world you get what you deserve!

xx

You keep on at them Fuffs,
as they say up north ... shy kids get nowt.... you push them all the way and keep going until you get answers.
I found this , don't just sit back and wait for it to happen ... you make it happen.... you go girl xxxxxx

Thank you very much ladies!! Both your messages made me smile a lot!!!

I am definitely going to keep shouting. Not going to let them think at any point that have gotten rid of me lol

I will be like the itch they can only scratch once I have confirmation of funding in my hand lol

Well, I phoned the bariatric coordinator today and she said she only applied for my funding this morning :(

So much for the 2 weeks answer most people have had. It's taken 2 weeks to apply for mine. I guess it just shows how many people are going for the surgery now. Oh well, fingers crossed X

Last edited:
Well, I phone the bariatric coordinator today and she said she only applied for my finding this morning :(

So much for the 2 weeks answer most people have had. It's taken 2 weeks to apply for mine. I guess it just shows how many people are going for the surgery now. Oh well, fingers crossed X
i know how u feel mate, its doing my head in, im trying not to think about it all the time coz its making me so impatient, i want it NOW!!!!! lol

I feel the same! Feel like my life is hanging in limbo. I know it shouldn't be that important, but it us. And then acknowledging it is important frightens me, in case they snatch it all away!!

Fingers crossed we will get there soon, Caren!! Xxx

Fuffs said:
I feel the same! Feel like my life is hanging in limbo. I know it shouldn't be that important, but it us. And then acknowledging it is important frightens me, in case they snatch it all away!!

Fingers crossed we will get there soon, Caren!! Xxx

Yeah wed deserve it :D lol xxx

from me phone :D

Lol!

I hope so chick xxx

I wish I could win the lottery then in would deffo pay for you both to have your surgery , that's a promise xxx I cannot imagine how frustrating this is for you.

Thank you very much. That is very sweet of you (((hugs))) xxx

Its so frustrating every stage of my process took longer than other people in my area, they even lost my paperwork at one point. Fingers crossed you hear soon xx

Thanks Mandy :)

I never understand why I have had to jump through hoops that some people I know from my area have not had to. I am trying to stay calm, but feel like screaming! All I could say in response to the coordinator is 'oh....thanks' lol

I wish I could win the lottery then in would deffo pay for you both to have your surgery , that's a promise xxx I cannot imagine how frustrating this is for you.
oh stafanie how lovely :) thank you, you're so kind :) xxx

Dear Fuffs & Caren ... if wishes could achieve anything, you would both have had you ops by now :sigh: but unfortunately my powers seem to be on the wain ... :(
Try not to make it your be all & end all to the point where you stop living your lives, though, cos it could be a while before you are post op'ers & you don't want to burn yourselves out. There does not seem to be any reason to this postcode lottery, or why PCT's operate such variable guidelines, but they do ... swines :mad: Soooo hope something happens soon for you both, mwah xxx :wave_cry:

Dear Fuffs & Caren ... if wishes could achieve anything, you would both have had you ops by now :sigh: but unfortunately my powers seem to be on the wain ... :(
Try not to make it your be all & end all to the point where you stop living your lives, though, cos it could be a while before you are post op'ers & you don't want to burn yourselves out. There does not seem to be any reason to this postcode lottery, or why PCT's operate such variable guidelines, but they do ... swines :mad: Soooo hope something happens soon for you both, mwah xxx :wave_cry:
thank you honey :) I love you loads, bless you, can I live with you and Tony? lol xxx

Most definitely, my lovely ... I wonder if this would work, hmmm xxx :sigh:
lol its doing me head in, but you're right, i must stop thinking about it, but its hard when im on here every day :D lol

lol its doing me head in, but you're right, i must stop thinking about it, but its hard when im on here every day :D lol

I have often wondered how you keep your spirits up when you see one person after another getting their dates ... I know it must be hell for you & is just confirmation of what a special lady you are ;) ... you too Fuffs although it is now looking like your terrier tactics are paying off, lol. Chin up girls, if there is any justice you will be post op'ers before too much longer & we will all be here offering a shoulder in the meantime, mwah xxx :):):)

Back