• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thanks.... One more question :)

jou

Hi all..... Just want to thank you all for your advice !!!! I've been part honest.. ( :p ) said when I go into hospital and that was dependent on it not being cancelled. Not told them what I'm going in for. my work is funny, they would view the op has cosmetic. One of my close friends there confirmed that for me. concern what they would do. Could I ask, what do they write on stick note....xxx

My Surgeon put gastric surgery on my sick note for when I was in hospital and afterwards, I wasn't working but needed it for the Dole people

:welcome:Great to see you and wanting to send you the warmest welcome and every good wish on your wls journey... love and hugs xxx

I think my notes said something like stomach surgery too, they never specified but then i'd told my boss what was happening.... Each to their own, just tell them you are keeping it very private and would appreciate as little 'medical' information as possible, keep it vague xx

Back