• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

That bunged up feeling :(

Hi Linda........

In many ways I can relate to your story!!!! I don't really have any suppot apart from my hubby, and whilst he supports me he didnt really want me to have the op!!!! although i have to say he loves theweightloss now.... but still says things like he wishes i had never had it!!!!!!

As for friends, at first they all supporte dme but like you I thik they thought i wouldnt get the funding!!!!!

Alot has happened for me, if you read my thread you will see but I have to say Minis has been fantastic and whilst I may only chat to some of you on here the support and frinedship has been the best i have ever had....

You are welcome to email or chat to me on msn on [email protected].......

We are all here for you

Hi blondemoment, just to say I had my bypass at the Thornbury with the lovely roger you are in safe hands!
Just make sure that you are drinking loads of water will on the pre op diet that really helps but like you i didnt go for a few days at a time but it soon cleared up!
Might see you at the Thornbury when I go to see chezza, listen for the two women next door cackling like old hens!

Hi Caroline

Thanx for the confident boost ,must admit i have 2 shifts left at work tonight and tomoz then the jitters will be set in lol.I wont be bothered about ur twos cackling thats for sure:p,i will prob be in the land of dreaming of fitting into a size 14 jeans like you :eek:
Well done on the weight loss if anyone needed inspiration then your the one to prove what can be done.well done again.:scale:

May hear you weds who knows lol

Hi Di,
Thank you for your lovely compliments I wont pretend its been all plain sailing for me but getting into those jeans was the best feeling in the world,

As for Wednesday you will be in the high dependancy unit when I take the chezza for the slice and dice (sorry tasteless I know!) but its only at the end of the corridor so you might hear us twittering away!
One thing if he has a lot a patients in surgery for that day you might go in intensive care, they took me to it after the op and I was scared to death but the lovely nurse there informed me that I was only there due to all the other bypassers taking up the hd ward!
The nurses are wonderful and you will be in great hands, listen to what they tell you to do and you will be back on your feet in no time!

I will be listening to what they tell me no worries ,i made that mistake when i was sterilized and split my wound open again on the ward due to me pushing myself to hard to get out of hospital the same day :sigh: ,But thanx for the advice.
I can only dream of what it feels like to get into a size 14 jeans,I think i was 18 when i was that size and thats quite a few years and 3 kids ago lol.zzzz zzzz better not seeing i am at work :p.

Thanx for the advice on the hd ward,i would have have s**te myself waking up in intensive care not knowing why,so thanx again.

Back