• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weird feeling

duncan

We went out to A buffet type mixed food restaurant last night, I stuck to salad and chicken tikka/breast and coleslaw, I consequently had to go to the loo as I got a bit of chicken stuck.
Now this morning I have got really bad burps and it feels like in the band area inside is sore, is the soreness maybe indigestion or because I had regurgitated or could it be the burping,??? has anyone else experienced this sort of thing. I was 90.5k a few days ago and now this morning I am 91.2k.

Hi
I'm just starting my wls journey so can't give any advice, just wondered how you are feeling today?

It's prob due to throwing up!! It used to happen to me all the time I was sore for some time after!! Chew chew chew!! Is my advice try not to persist in finishing the meal once you have got food stuck once it takes forever to actually get food to go down believe me I've tried once sitting for up to and hour and being sick 4 times during this time just to get food down me once it goes cold never reheat it and just throw it away if you are struggling it's a tough one to throw it away esp when you are hungry otherwise you will be fighting your band!! X

Back