• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

That last stone took forever

teen

post op loser
wow its taken over 2 months to shift a stone My weight loss has really slowed down But thats 7 stone gone now

Well done, 7 stone is amazing!!
Its annoying when it takes forever to come off, im reallly struggling at the minute :sigh:

Kate x

well done 7 st is amazing :D:D

Yummy you have the willpower hun, you will be fine ;):D

Thats good going Teen, you are doing really well - my 5th stone took ages but the 6th one came off in just 3 weeks its mad how your body works keep going your doing great x x x

well done Teen. Thats really good going hun. And dont worry about how long it takes to come off... as long as its moving in the right direction.

You must feel amazing after dropping nearly 20 BMI points.

Wow - well done. 7 stone is absolutely amazing. your doing brill. You must feel fantastic....

Thats good going Teen, you are doing really well - my 5th stone took ages but the 6th one came off in just 3 weeks its mad how your body works keep going your doing great x x x

I hope mine goes like that soon. I hit five stone nearly 2 weeks ago and have only lost a pound since. I hope it gets moving soon 6 stone here we come!!!!!

Wow :) I hope my weightloss is as good as yours.

xxx

Congratulations Teen - that is an amazing achievement keep on bouncing on the losers bench!!!!!!

Sending hugs and fairy dust to keep you sparkling xx

Back