• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The big 40 !!!!

happy days

Back to reality, had fab holiday and birthday.
Went to Sian park and done every ride except one defo couldn't have done that a few year ago.

image-3338590560.jpg

Happy birthday hon :) Hope everything is now sorted :)

Happy Birthday!! x

Quite into pink at the minute. Think it's off all the years of black only lol.
Had fab time and a different dress for every night.

Love it!!!...different dress for every night,I pack way too much now when I go away.
We are spoilt for choice now aren't we!

Love it!!!...different dress for every night,I pack way too much now when I go away.
We are spoilt for choice now aren't we!

That is a huge problem. I've got to make sure we fly with jet2 just to get the baggage allowance. Not to mention the spare dresses just incase I changed my mind lol x

That is a huge problem. I've got to make sure we fly with jet2 just to get the baggage allowance. Not to mention the spare dresses just incase I changed my mind lol x

I bet you can fit a lot more into a bag tho!

Sounds like a really fab birthday! I was just looking at Siam park and it looks so much fun. I was thinking of going to Tenerife next year if I can afford it. Probably seems like a strange question but the person I would go with wouldn't ever go on the slides - I was looking at the photos on the website and a lot of the slides had 2-4 people going down them at a time. Was there rings for 1 at a time? Not sure I'd want to go down with 3 other strangers in my swimsuit lol.

Sounds like a really fab birthday! I was just looking at Siam park and it looks so much fun. I was thinking of going to Tenerife next year if I can afford it. Probably seems like a strange question but the person I would go with wouldn't ever go on the slides - I was looking at the photos on the website and a lot of the slides had 2-4 people going down them at a time. Was there rings for 1 at a time? Not sure I'd want to go down with 3 other strangers in my swimsuit lol.

A lot of the rides you can do in a single ring. There are 4 rides where there has to be 4 people in but all they do is get people out of cue. There was loads of people in your position where partners wouldn't go on. As for the costume I really wouldn't worry there was all shapes and sizes and no one gave a second look.

Back