• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Look at me Ma, i'm living the dream :)

phatmomma

I have finally finally realised the joys of slimmerness....

In the last week i've been on a fair ride with one of my beautiful daughters, the swizzler or some such thing, the largest one sits on specified side and it throws the cars out in all directions while you slide up and down laughing hysterically... And we did, and we screamed cos we wanted to go faster too :) I loved the fair as a younger much smaller person, only my size has stopped me doing it since.

This morning we went for a bike ride, fair enough it was only about 30 minutes and half of that was doing laps around the park, but i got on the bike and didn't feel self conscious as the fat lady on the bike.... I have never ridden a bike with any of my children, and my son is almost 24 :wave_cry:

Well as the title says, i am now living the dream, i love my wls and i love my family and i love you guys too, because your love and support gets me through the day. Thank you xx

That's great! Fair/theme park rides are prob one of the things im most looking forward to! A few years back, I was a size 20 and had to leave a ride at Thorpe Park as the bar wouldn't close. Prob one of the most embarrassing moments of my life! I take the kids I look after to theme parks a lot and they always asking me to come on rides with them. I end up saying 'I can't, the bar doesn't fit over my boobs prop and squashes them too much and it hurts'! Of course it nothing to do with my far arse or gut lmao
Me and my little sister (15yrs) have decided that wen I reach a size 16 (if I get there or course!!!) we going to America! Haven't been for years as figured there wasn't much point but I soooooo can't wait to go lol

Am very happy or you hun, fingers crosses my journey doesn't take much longer to start!

That was a lovely message to read - perked me up no end

That's a lovely positive post Julie. I spent yesterday running around the park with my grandkids with my daughter saying she was jealous as I had never done that with her. We don't realise how our immobility affects our kids :(

I went to the park with my grandaughter and went on a swing!Must be over 40 years since I did that!Maz x

A lovely post, Julie!

I hope I never take these things for granted. I love all the simple, 'normal' things that have come with losing weight. The things that 'normal' people can't possibly understand.

And I love that we can come here and share the excitement of them!

Maz, in honesty i wanted to go on the swings the other day but there were flipping kids on em....... The cheek of it, using their park for fun tsssk, would never have happened when i was a kid :)

Lovely! so pleased for you Julie!!

That is such a lush post to read Julie. I'm so proud of you.
I still daren't go on a ride in case my arse gets stuck...maybe some day soon x

Back