• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The clock is ticking

Fat sue

Only 6 days until I'm banded and can't wait so the count down is well and truly on ...
Pre op diet weight 15st 12lb

Wooohooo not long now . . .are you underway with your pre-op diet? How are you feeling? :)

top_kat said:
Wooohooo not long now . . .are you underway with your pre-op diet? How are you feeling? :)

I think I'm doing ok haven't weighed my self afraid to in case I loss lots and chicken out of my band lol
I'm starting to get thoughts of panic and fear of the unknown .... Even with all the research I have done I'm just having funny feelings about what my life will be like ..
But seen all you guys on here and the success story's that you all have is keep me positive xx

top_kat said:

Hey chucks ;)
Im not doing to good only lost 4 lb so far on pre op diet as have being sick kidney infection and sinus infection on meds due to finish them tomorrow so hope liver small enough ... Contacted clinic and they said it would be fine so fingers crossed ... Really disappointed and getting a wee bit nervous about op I'm booked in for Saturday ... Can't believe it's here

This preop diet is not about losing weight ... HOWEVER 4 lbs off is GREAT!!! Anything off, is a bonus sue, that's 4lbs less than when you started. Even a weight loss of one pound a week is almost 4 stones in a year! Hope you feel better soon...and excited about the prospects for the new you :) xxx

Thanks guys just sick of being sick it's getting me s bit down and took the excitement out of the op for me now just hope things go well ... Partner not be as supportive as he could ...
Making me feel selfish and thinking I will walk out on him ifI get thin . Silly boy lol

hope you're feeling brighter. Everything will go brilliantly, and then you'll be ready to start your new life.

your OH is prob just having a bit of a wobble, you're right...silly boy but that's why we love them.

xxx

1974rach said:
hope you're feeling brighter. Everything will go brilliantly, and then you'll be ready to start your new life.

your OH is prob just having a bit of a wobble, you're right...silly boy but that's why we love them.

xxx

Thanks hon ;)
Feeling great today and this time tomorrow I will be a bandit ... Whop Whop xx

OMG sue you are so brave to post pics before op.good luck tomorrow I think everyone has a bit of a wobble b4 but your b fine .see u on the losers bench.woo hoo.

mimi42 said:
OMG sue you are so brave to post pics before op.good luck tomorrow I think everyone has a bit of a wobble b4 but your b fine .see u on the losers bench.woo hoo.

Thanks Mimi ;) I wanted to mark the end of Fat Sue and am going to do my best to get to know Sexy Sue lol

I day banded here is my weigh so far hopefully I will hit the 14s by Christmas eve
15st 12lb on the 23 Nov 12 1st day pre op diet
15st. 9lb on the 1 Dec 12
15st. 3lb on the 8 Dec 12 day of op

What I had so far today

Breakfast Tea
Mid morning Actimel
Lunch time Bovril
Mid afternoon Hot chocolate
Tea Bovril & Actimel
Lots of water

Back