• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im new

serenitylove

hi im new to this site it was recommended by a lovely lady i met in pre op today so thought id say hello im being banded in a weeks time and cant wait took ayear of waiting to get to this so im all geared up but dreading pre op diet but luckily only on it for 6 days

Hi and welcome to Minis!! The pre-op diet is a killer for the first couple of days but gets easier, drink lots of water and you will be fine. Stock up on gripe water for post-op wind pain and you will sail through!! Make sure you let us know how you are doing and any questions - shout! Good luck xx

Hiya and welcome to the site, good luck with the pre-op and the op, look forward to your posts after x

hi and welcome good luck with your op and weight loss journey.
best wishes
liz xx

Hi, welcome to Mini's :D The pre-op will be ok, just stay focused on the end and come here any time you feel weak!

hi and welcome
you will be fine the diet is hard to start but gets easier..
where you having your op?
i was banded 9days ago and feeling good

Thanks everyone for a lovely welcome im having a lapband done i couldnt face a bypass and im being banded next saturday 6th at st richards hospital, chichester i have a feeling i will be posting alot in next week to keep me occupied and distracted lol

Not long now then eh!!! good luckk with it all and i look forward to hearing how things have gone for you! x

Back