• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The devil dumping syndrome

Queenykjp

7 days post op, been doing well, little pot of custard for breakfast, on to see my gp at lunch, first outing in the car so went to costa got a small latte while I watched my hubby smash in a subway, then had a little walk round the supermarket, all was well and I did feel tired until I decided to eat my tea... smash and parsley sauce, literally like water on my spoon, nearly finished my small ramekin dish, and I thought I’ll stopped I don’t feel full, don’t want to push it... then the dreaded devil came! Started getting palpitations, feeling nauseous, dizzy, hot flush rolling up my body,then I thought I was guna have a misfortune at the toilet, so run down the hall, shouted my hubby and I literally thought I was guna pass out!! So been laid down half hour starting to feel better... I’m thinking maybe I’ve not eaten enough today that’s why it’s made me feel like that? No stomach cramp/ache all though it sounded like I had a monster in my tummy that was wanting out!!! How’s everyone else recovered from this horrendous experience? Xxx

Sarnie

7 days post op, been doing well, little pot of custard for breakfast, on to see my gp at lunch, first outing in the car so went to costa got a small latte while I watched my hubby smash in a subway, then had a little walk round the supermarket, all was well and I did feel tired until I decided to eat my tea... smash and parsley sauce, literally like water on my spoon, nearly finished my small ramekin dish, and I thought I’ll stopped I don’t feel full, don’t want to push it... then the dreaded devil came! Started getting palpitations, feeling nauseous, dizzy, hot flush rolling up my body,then I thought I was guna have a misfortune at the toilet, so run down the hall, shouted my hubby and I literally thought I was guna pass out!! So been laid down half hour starting to feel better... I’m thinking maybe I’ve not eaten enough today that’s why it’s made me feel like that? No stomach cramp/ache all though it sounded like I had a monster in my tummy that was wanting out!!! How’s everyone else recovered from this horrendous experience? Xxx
Thankfully I've never dumped on anything so far. Maybe find out what was in the parsley sauce, but it could have been the latte x

Maria61

Pod you. I have experienced dumping a few times and it is horrendous. Mine has mostly been my own fault and I have had to go to bed and ride it out each time. I had a really bad experience a few months ago and thought I was going to have to call an ambulance because I did not know what to do with myself. Hope you feel better now xx

Sarnie

Pod you. I have experienced dumping a few times and it is horrendous. Mine has mostly been my own fault and I have had to go to bed and ride it out each time. I had a really bad experience a few months ago and thought I was going to have to call an ambulance because I did not know what to do with myself. Hope you feel better now xx
Oh blimey Maria, was it really that bad! How awful, do you know what caused it? xx