• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The evils of drink

Frosty

Hi all

Just a short message to say hi to all and that i got drunk last night.

I know its not a problem but after so many years of staying in and being boring or not feeling im up for doing anything. I Thought i would enjoy myself a little since ive lost so much wieght.

Its so addictive i go out and so many people say WOW and notice how much ive lost. But despite the doctor saying i would be a cheap date im not i can drink more then i did before. but without having the kebab at the end of the night.
Although i went through the mptions of buying a kebab i didnt eat it i slept with it :D

Man it feels so good to feel normal and ive not felt like it for so long i cant remember.

Anyway i guess i best go do some house work to say sorry to the wife for being out so long yesterday. And get back on the wagon :D:D:D

Well Done.............

Glad you are enjoying yourself... Im sure the wife forgives you!!!!!

Just out of curiosity... what does your wife think of the weightloss....

Well Done.............

Glad you are enjoying yourself... Im sure the wife forgives you!!!!!

Just out of curiosity... what does your wife think of the weightloss....

She is happy for me and its inspired her to try losing a little. not that i want her to she is great as she is . but i think it makes her feel better losing a little here and there.

But she is a good girl she doesnt drink . but that just leaves more for me

trust you!!!!!!!!!!!

I was only asking, cause you may of read some of us woman have had the odd problem since weightloss with partners I just wondered what it was like on the male side of things....

:D im glad you has a great time, i bet the wife wasnt happy about the kebab being in the bed lol:D

Yeah i understand some problems may pop up with men afte rtheir partner starts losing wieght . i guess they feel like their losing control i guess or that theor partners may start looking more atractive . but you forget that after a few beers most people look more attactive anyway :D:D:D

i think ive refound my lost youth :D:D:D well maybe too late but today its loud music and enjoy session as the house is all mine alone. time for my crazy dance moves from the 80's shhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone

Although i went through the motions of buying a kebab i didnt eat it i slept with it :D

And you're a married man!!! Shame on you!!! LOL!!! :giggle:

Glad you had a fab time, baba... :)

x

i think ive refound my lost youth :D:D:D well maybe too late but today its loud music and enjoy session as the house is all mine alone. time for my crazy dance moves from the 80's shhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone

just wait till she gets the video outwhilst yr doing that.:p:)

Hi Frosty

well done to you!!!! Keep it up.

Oh frosty I know too well that feeling of not wanting to go out or can't be bothered to do anything. I am still stuck in that mode. Hopefully I will be rejoining life sometime soon in the future.

Keep up dating and inspiring us.

Sarah

Me too Sarah, I have been off work for almost 5 weeks and only gone out when I have had to, the rest of the time I stay in doors in my pjs letting life pass my by and its not good, going to return to work on tuesday hopefully and get on with things.....bet my work clothes wont fit now though lol..xx

charliegirl,

my heart has been lifted so high nice the consultand recommend me. I feel as if I can do anything. All my life people have said to me to "lose wieght" and get on with life but I feel so down about being so obese. I am a prisoner in my own body.

You will know grow strong and you wioll be ready to pass the next hurdle. It might not be as bad as you think. You might fly by the PCT!

Keep smiling

Last edited:
Mark - Thats great news that you went out and got rat arsed last night, i went out drinking for the first time in god knows how long on sunday, and it went down splendidly well, though went to my head a bit faster than it normally would have, not a bad thing as i'm now a cheap date :D

Actually supprised the legendary Vodka gang haven't been along to spoil the thread yet, Shell with her vodka filtering and Callys capacity to consume vast quantities of the stuff make them a formidable drinking team ! ;)

charliegirl,

my heart has been lifted so high nice the consultand recommend me. I feel as if I can do anything. All my life people have to me to "lose wieght" and get on witrh life but I feel so down about being so obese. I am a prisoner in my own body.

You will know grow strong and you wioll be ready to pass the next hurdle. It might not be as bad as you think. You might fly by the PCT!

Keep smiling

You keep smiling to Sarah and remember we will do this together and this time next year we will have our lives back and be planning for our christmas parties etc instead of me always finding an excuse not to attend...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D xx

Mark - Thats great news that you went out and got rat arsed last night, i went out drinking for the first time in god knows how long on sunday, and it went down splendidly well, though went to my head a bit faster than it normally would have, not a bad thing as i'm now a cheap date :D

Actually supprised the legendary Vodka gang haven't been along to spoil the thread yet, Shell with her vodka filtering and Callys capacity to consume vast quantities of the stuff make them a formidable drinking team ! ;)

Now I might not be able to drink vast quantities of vodka due to medication but I do have a cupboard full of all sorts of proper tasty polish vodka, every time I go over to my folks I bring a bottle or three back with me one day I might be off my meds and be able to indulge! of course your all welcome to join me....:D

Now I might not be able to drink vast quantities of vodka due to medication but I do have a cupboard full of all sorts of proper tasty polish vodka, every time I go over to my folks I bring a bottle or three back with me one day I might be off my meds and be able to indulge! of course your all welcome to join me....:D

CG - Be careful what you admit to here, before you know it the Vodka gang will be round to raid your drinks cabinet, filter it and re brew it into hard moon shine :D

entertaining ideas needed for 2 lovely ladies waiting for funding

OK folks!

who can keep myself and Charliegirl entertained untill we get our funding.

We need fun things to do at home in our PJ's.

I meant to start another post. Sorry Frosty :(

Back