• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The evils of drink

Better yet lets get him to Barnsley, a night in a working mans club with a classy "turn" undiluted lager and old lady bingo should sort the men from the boys :D

Working mens club - who do you think i am - more like an upmarket London wine bar drink Champagne at £100 a bottle darling ;) the days of light and brown stuff are wel behind me ! Northerners, might have know - cheap booze and a pukka pie lol ;)

the only wine bars in manchester are down on canal street, is that more your area Richard?

the only wine bars in manchester are down on canal street, is that more your area Richard?

Shell (with the extra L) No sorry sweetie Canal street isn't really my thing, i'm 100% in touch with my own sexuality, though if you have a hankering for something a little more riskay, i'd be more than happy to accompany you down there anytime you like ! ;)

Richard you are incorrigable.

Aahhh, but those other qualities you hide so well ;)

I would laugh my socks off if you came up to a Manchester gathering and saw me pull up on my leccy wheelchair with my walking sticks to hand! You'd be going 'so caroline...hi' within seconds!

sometimes you don't know what you're flirting with ;)

I would laugh my socks off if you came up to a Manchester gathering and saw me pull up on my leccy wheelchair with my walking sticks to hand! You'd be going 'so caroline...hi' within seconds!

shel i know everything, but dont worry when i'm hammered out of my brains drinking that foul norther stuff you lot call booze i'll be flagging ou down for a lift home on that scooter of yours :D

oh and as for that Cally, well she'll have to just wait her turn ;)

This is where i fall foul as im not a vodka drinker. More of a rioja and Pinotage girl with the occasional don perignon when i find a rich fella.

Oh lordy at this rate I'll be the only sober one there!

Ah well, at least it's caroline that gets the sloppy seconds ;)

so then, when is this manchester thing happening? I presume a weekend is more convenient for most?

ewwwwwww!!! no thanks will keep my state of purity thankyou :innocent0002: !!!!

Weekends are good for me for a meet up, will pop up a seperate thread asking folks when and where is best to meet.

Back