• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The evils of drink

hi frosty welldone on your night out and hey i am nervous about drinking i think it because i drink shorts with dietcoke ad they say we cant drink dietcoke so i will be stumped
emma

Emma just leave the coke out and drink the vodka lol...god I am still on a high from last night I need to calm down...xx

Have to say have not found drinking a problem post bypass at all!!! as long as i stay away from beer, cider and wine and stick to vodka abd tonic can down a bucket load!!! (god i sound like a right alcoholic) ha ha.
Rest assured people with practice you will be able to enjoy your nights out as much as before xx

Mark - Thats great news that you went out and got rat arsed last night, i went out drinking for the first time in god knows how long on sunday, and it went down splendidly well, though went to my head a bit faster than it normally would have, not a bad thing as i'm now a cheap date :D

Actually supprised the legendary Vodka gang haven't been along to spoil the thread yet, Shell with her vodka filtering and Callys capacity to consume vast quantities of the stuff make them a formidable drinking team ! ;)

my ears were burning.....me and shell are englands vodka drinking team for 2008, Im hoping to give tammy a trial shortly!

Lol. I nearly had a glass of Pimms at the weekend (see Richard, us northerm monkeys can do posh) when the in laws were up. Now I love Pimms, and was over the moon to read on the side of the can that it is suprisingly low in calories when ready-mixed (ok ok so maybe we're not posh, don't think ready mixed cans of pimms are terribly Henley).

Problem was, I don't like it any more! the bypass has changed my tastebuds! So first drink in about a year, and didn't have it. Reckon that warrants being kicked off the team! Can I just be the vodka girl, you know, like a water boy but better?

What about me?????????????????

defo team potential, shel admitting to drinking pimms, is against international vodka drinking rules so she is now relegated to back bench for this season! :D

We can test Dickys tolerence to drink by starting him off on a wkd, been from darn sarf Im not sure he can handle anything stronger :giggle:

defo team potential, shel admitting to drinking pimms, is against international vodka drinking rules so she is now relegated to back bench for this season! :D

We can test Dickys tolerence to drink by starting him off on a wkd, been from darn sarf Im not sure he can handle anything stronger :giggle:

lol maybe a can of bass shandy?

He might handle a white wine spritzer if he sips it :D

Ok thats enough you lot, so you have laid the gauntlet down !

Looks to me like the North South devide is still present, i'll rally me troops and we shall be up (in our private jet) (with our interpreter) to take you northerners full on at your own game for a drinking contest.

Name the time and place - i dare you :D

You'll have to come to manchester Richard, show us all were we're going wrong!

LMAO I used to run a social club, no way could Richard handle that scene!

Brown over mild anyone?

Back