• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The evils of drink

ewwwwwww!!! no thanks will keep my state of purity thankyou :innocent0002: !!!!

Weekends are good for me for a meet up, will pop up a seperate thread asking folks when and where is best to meet.

Ok you two stop the fighting over me and my hot body, and i never put out on first dates, well not normally ! :eek:

so Richard are you going to venture up north and come to the manchester meet?

oooh i feel all unimportant now richard!

Ha ha this thread has so made me laugh!! Oh Richard , bet u just love it with all these women eh ! ha ha . Would love to come up to Manchester , will be a last minute thing for me if i can depends on what work is on. Sounds like a laugh! If not us Lannnndoners could do one Xmas time theres a few of us down here so i'm sure we'll sort something. Lots of champers ( a flat one for some !) me thinks and sing carols ha ha any excuse for a partayyyyyy la la la la xxxx

Ha ha this thread has so made me laugh!! Oh Richard , bet u just love it with all these women eh ! ha ha . Would love to come up to Manchester , will be a last minute thing for me if i can depends on what work is on. Sounds like a laugh! If not us Lannnndoners could do one Xmas time theres a few of us down here so i'm sure we'll sort something. Lots of champers ( a flat one for some !) me thinks and sing carols ha ha any excuse for a partayyyyyy la la la la xxxx

London in December is a great idea, maybe we can attract some of the Notherners down to us and show them how we party in London. :D
Come up with a date and place and i'l be there !

R

Would love to come down to London! But would want to bring my hubby with me, so would depend on if that was ok!

Early December in London is fab, Shel your welcome to bring your hubby too, in fact it will give me some male company when the excessive shopping gets to much for me. If your thinking of hotelling it then an early booking is advisable that time of year, we dont have to do an upmarket hotel either, there's cheaper options to suit all budgets, we just need a date and place and then once booked meet up and see what happens.

Richard

Well someone needs to grab the bull by the horns then guys! Richard...Livv... hint hint.

Back