• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The future

glad your staying and i dont think you should be made to feel bad for expressing your feelings yes you have had a struggle with funding etc but this is the reality of the situation and a time i think you need most support so bugger them all you tell us how your feeling and whats happening

glad your staying and i dont think you should be made to feel bad for expressing your feelings yes you have had a struggle with funding etc but this is the reality of the situation and a time i think you need most support so bugger them all you tell us how your feeling and whats happening

Thanks chick....xx

Linda, i'm glad too that you'v decided to stay. I will say that i am disappointed that you won't be sharing more about your future. I personally would love to see and read how you'r doing personally and how things are going, but i can understand your reasons.

I had similar frustrations to yourself, and i know how unbearable they are. The desperation and hurt is absolutely awful, and i think most ofus on here feel your pain hun. There is no consoling, we all know it's tough, but sometimes we just need a break and to be allowed to grieve. You're entitled just as anyone else.

If you ever change your mind about sharing more about your future, i know i for one will be reading with great interest.

xx

Thanks wobbles I am still fighting on and will talk about it when it hurts less...thanks for being interested in reading my posts....xx

Linda, when i was going through a really crap time with it al, i too took a step back from he forum. I couldn't stand to see people who were getting their funding, and their surgeries, when mine was taking so long and i was getting very upset and obsessed over it all, so i can understand how you're feeling.

Am here if you need a chat. xx

Hi Charliegirl, I have only been on minimins a few months but have been reading your posts (and others)and from what i have read you are one in a million and would be very sadly missed. Look forward to reading alot more. Good night and god bless.

Linda, when i was going through a really crap time with it al, i too took a step back from he forum. I couldn't stand to see people who were getting their funding, and their surgeries, when mine was taking so long and i was getting very upset and obsessed over it all, so i can understand how you're feeling.

Am here if you need a chat. xx

Thanks so much for understanding how I feel right now...its extremely hard and your words mean a lot to me....xx

Hi Charliegirl, I have only been on minimins a few months but have been reading your posts (and others)and from what i have read you are one in a million and would be very sadly missed. Look forward to reading alot more. Good night and god bless.

Thank you so much for your very kind words, I will get back to full swing eventually....night night chick...xx

hey lind
i am so glad you are staying hun i would of missed you so much.. you have been so honest and kind to me.. if you dont want to open up on here and you want to get anything off your chest i am always here for you and just let me know if you want me mobi number to txt anytine day or night hun
emmaxx

Hi Emma thank you so much I will PM you my mobile its always good just to have a text now and then to make one remember there are some really good people in this world.....xx

charliegirl i havent been posting on here for long but have enjoyed reading all posts for the last couple of months and i have noticed that you have always been sensitive to others with your replies and that you have contributed good advice when asked, and i think i can speak on behalf of the majority of members (and non-members) that you are a valuable asset to this forum. So glad that you are staying xx

Hey Linda, always here if you need to talk, but think you know that ;)

Shel I have been reading your blog, did you end up doing the diet the included the bovril? I cant stand the stuff....xx

:eek: i hate bovril 2 YUK !

I did 3 days on the 800cal, then the rest on the milk diet. I wasn't allowed bovril/oxo/clear soups etc as I can't have too much salt.

mmmmm bovril.

i was brought up on cheese and bovril sandwiches :D however, after my last few days in Eastbourne living off them I'm a bit fed up of them now.

Back