• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the future

liggielass

sally ann
hello im only 3 wks post op and i know this doesnt apply at mo but im really frightened for the future so want to be prepared what would you peeps eat at say breakfast lunch and tea to give the max protien benefit so i will be full and not fail in the future, hope you dont mind me asking but you all seem so on the ball thanks xx:confused:

Hi, well im 13 weeks post op and ive lost just over 4 stone in that time. my day starts with a skinny latte then an hour later i will have 1 weetabix with skimmed milk but i will up that to another half and see how i go. then lunch will be 2 ryivites with laughing cow light, ham, and cucumber i do struggle with the last one though but i don't push it. then dinner will be fish or chicken with salad and a jacket or veg. snacks are fruit and a yogurt. don't worry your body will tell you.

Hi, well im 13 weeks post op and ive lost just over 4 stone in that time. my day starts with a skinny latte then an hour later i will have 1 weetabix with skimmed milk but i will up that to another half and see how i go. then lunch will be 2 ryivites with laughing cow light, ham, and cucumber i do struggle with the last one though but i don't push it. then dinner will be fish or chicken with salad and a jacket or veg. snacks are fruit and a yogurt. don't worry your body will tell you.
sorry i forgot to say that i never feel hungry nor do i want to eat more at this moment in time, but tha't coz ive dumped before and i don't want it to happen again. goodluck x

I am 2 months post op and eat 1/2 weetabix with 1/2 banana for breakfast. For lunch I have either a couple of ryvita or dutch crisp bakes with cheese spread or humous on them, or sometimes a couple of slices of meat with 1 oz crated cheese wrapped in them. For evening meal I have mainly protein, small amount of carb and salad or veg. I eat from a tea plate to keep the portions nice and small.

I snack on nuts, babybel lights with the occasional protein shake or protein bar.

I have just started to have the odd meal out, and stick with poached egg on toast (only eat about 1/4 to 1/2 slice though), or baked potato with prawns etc (eating the prawns and upto half the potato depending on the size)

Your tummy soons shout if you try to eat too much!

thanks jane , may i ask how much weight you have lost and have you had any problems with weight loss also do you weight the amount of protien you ie chicken beef , as my dietician says 2 oz xx

Back