• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE HOSPITAL GROUP BROMSGROVE...

emmarfrost

Anyone had their surgery with this company?????- and have any comments, good or bad please x

I was very pleased. I had the basic package, which for my BMI was £5,500. I had the basic because I find it easier to pay for fills as and when I need them. I get support from an NHS source and so did not need aftercare - plus I get a lot of support from here at Mini's!

The staff were friendly, the surgeon excellent ( Mr Sigurdson). I was very happy.

Thanks Jenni.I keep scaring myself with bad stories, then lifting myself with good ones.Im petrified.Really glad ive found this forum though x

where did u hear the bad stories em ?

I googled the hospital group on Google and found some reviews, but then I used the search facility on this site, and found some no so great reports on the standard of care- all looks good with my surgeon Mr.Sigurdsson, he seems to be quite highly rated with the peeps on here x

all depends if you paying for an after care package or not.

Emma, if you're being done at Dolan Park then I will be there on Monday too...I've heard really good things about them and am also with Mr Siggurdsen.

try not to worry too much...we could keep each other company :)

Yes we can! would be fab! A lady on here caled Yvonne is going on Monday too, so we can be a threesome woohoo! Which package are you going for Red?? xxx

lady...I like that :D tis me!!

I keep going between the 2 names mainly because Brunette & Red signs herself as Red also, Yvonne is my real one... I may eventually change my username though to something more glam when the banding has been done...wooooo! xx

My experience at Dolan Park was fabulous. Mr Sigurdsson is great. I am 2 weeks post surgery and they have rang me twice to make sure i am ok. I only paid for the basic package with no aftercare. Mr Sigurdsson also put 4 ml in my band when he did the op, don't know if that is the same for everybody. I would recommend Dolan park to any body, infact my best friend is booked in next week for an op.

Dolan Park

Hiya

I had my band done there on 30 April with Dr Sig and the basic package. All was fine nurses friendly, its all over before you know it! He put 4mls in my band and I've got my x ray on 30 May and have booked to have a fill the same time. Good luck you'll be fine...

Hi i had mine done april 15 09 at dolan park found everyone really nice and would recommend highly i had mr super due for fill 30 may have lost over 2 stone and feel great .Good luck

Hi Emma, i'll be going in on Sunday 24th May 09 and my doctor is Dr Super. Might see you as i'm leaving and your coming in! Good luck

Thanks Christine.Easter chick when did you have your op, ???for a minute there I thought you were saying you'd lost almost 2 stone in just over amonth- is that right???xxx

Back