• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

under 14 stone omg

alannah

i stayed the same last week, but i lost 2 lbs today i thought it would be more cos i felt as if i lost a lot lol but 2 lbs is better then none.i dont think i have ever been under 14 stone before in my life but boy does it feel good :).my daughter is getting :love047: on the 4th of september n i've already got my dress for the day,but its in a size 16,i said to my girl that i would get a 18 but no she said a size 16.well i tryed it on last night lol i got it but it was a bit tight so i got just over 3 weeks to go so if i can lose a few lbs before then i might be able to breath in it lol so fingers crossed for me plzzzz:D

OOOOh alannah, i will keep everything crossed for you hun, i will even breathe in when you try it on again, imagine how you are going to feel in that dress on the big day when you slip perfectly in to it!!
Hope your smile doesnt outshine your daughter on the day!!!!

ooooo well done hunnibee!!!! its feels FANTASTIC doesnt it! well done you and you should feel a million dollars xx

thank you mona n kelly,i know i will cry when she walk's into the room lol but i shall have a smile on the inside cos i will be able to breath n i will be standing next to my ex hubby lol n he can see wot he's missing, yesssssss!!!!!! lol

Ahhh well done you :D You will look fab at the wedding, and you can look at you ex and think "read em and weep fat boy!" x

Awesome Alannah!

Just wondering if someone can request that song from the DJ for you to your ex....'' you can look but you better not touch, poison ivy........

I've had a similar experience today at my grandsons christening, my ex was there with my ex best friend who is his partner and i felt absolutely fabulous, i reckon she's about 3 sizes smaller than i am now! This time next year she won't be able to call me '' a Fat Female Dog'' (see Sam i'm not swearing :) ) as she will be fatter lol.... And my daughter will tell her so... My ex told my mom how fab i was looking and sat talking at our family table for about half hour, she got my daughter to tell him she wanted a drink, he told her to get the money and go buy one herself lol

thank you girls, n yes he is a fat boy n yes his g/f is fatter then me n yes my b/f is thiner then him lol so its all good n ill get my b/f to play poison ivy lol i think i will wet my self when they play it tho pmsl xx

Just want to say well done Alannah, you had your op the week after mine. You must be feeling fantastic, how much have you lost altogether, and on the pre op? xxxx

hi jan,yes i do feel fantastic thank you,i lost 3 stone before the opp n i've lost about 7 lbs since not as much as i wanted but iam happy with anything i lose now cos i lost alot before.btw you need to change your profile hun xx

Hi Allanah

I just wanted to say a big congratulations on your weight loss and achievement.

I'm sure you'll fit into that dress beautifully for the big day....heh, it might even be a bit loose! :)

thanks wendy n charis,but i think i will wet myself when they play lip up fatty at the wedding lol,i think if i keep blowing up in my belly the way i am at the mo i will have to wear one of my old ones lol xx

Oh well done Alannah a lovely feeling:)

Back