• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The last time EVER

#kas#

Bandy
I've just wobbled around Manchester shopping for the LAST time. Fed up of being stared at and sniggered at.... ROLL on the start of my journey on Tuesday!!!!!

That is really a wonderful thought, and somewhat surreal. It is really difficult to wrap your head around what surgery can do until you live it. Luckily on this forum we can experience the joy and journey over and over again.

Not long now.

I found the moment I had my op my confidence rocketed. I may still have another 5 stone to lose but if anyone is pointing/laughing at me I don't notice.

Really pleased your op is so soon xx

Thank you both, I start my pre op liver thingy on Tuesday and I will be having my band fitted on the 16th, can't wait now :))) x

Thank you both, I start my pre op liver thingy on Tuesday and I will be having my band fitted on the 16th, can't wait now :))) x

I hope you find your pre-op diet ok. Wow, just over a week and you'll be done. That's brilliant

Thank you all. Just having my ' last supper' I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to starting my pre op diet!!! X

wanted to wish you good luck with your liver reduction diet and all the best with your band
p.s i hate manchester for thee very reason people who think there better than everyone else looking pointing and laughing i hate it, im from stockport by the way another local person

Good luck with everything #kas# :)
I hated shopping before I lost weight now I'm starting to love it... Too much hehehe

Thank you John x

Thanks Mummy! It's awful isn't it in Manchester, I felt like a freak! I will show em! I'm from Just outside Rochdale. Have you had a band? X

Ha ha ha Frankie!! I hope so!! X

not hun i had the sleeve done on the 5th of june 2013

Are you getting on ok with it? X

How do you get a profile picture on here??? Can anyone help!!!

I think you need 50 posts hun ;)

sorry for late reply im good thanks,how u doing

Hi, I'm doing ok, first day on the milk diet. Roll on oxo cube time :))) x

Back