• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The new me is well underway...

pinklady130868

3 weeks post op :) and curiosity got the better of me. I had decided not to get weighed till my post op follow up at 6 weeks BUT...
Weighed today at boots and I'm amazed to have lost 32lbs since my op :) am still in shock lol as I still feel quite swollen. So I now weigh 16.5 stone :)
At my biggest last year sometime I was just under 22stone and couldn't see myself ever getting thinner :-(

woohoo!!!!! fantastic!! well done mate :) xxx

what an achivement so soon just shows you are doing things right well done. xxx

3 weeks post op :) and curiosity got the better of me. I had decided not to get weighed till my post op follow up at 6 weeks BUT...
Weighed today at boots and I'm amazed to have lost 32lbs since my op :) am still in shock lol as I still feel quite swollen. So I now weigh 16.5 stone :)
At my biggest last year sometime I was just under 22stone and couldn't see myself ever getting thinner :-(
Brilliant isn't it! One of my best moments so far was reaching over to scratch my shoulder and feeling something strange.......It was my shoulder blade lol. Two little boney knobbles have appeared on my shoulders that I havent seen for years, and ermmmm I can see something else that I haven't seen for a long time!!!!! I also catch myself in the mirror sometimes and thing ...Christ is that me?

It just gets better doesnt it even if the weightloss slows down a bit.

Hi carb
I totally agree :) my folks keep saying how much my silhouette had changed on a daily basis.
I have now found my collarbone and have a slim neck. My face has cheekbones too lol
I'm finding everything exciting as I embrace my new pouch :)

It continues to get better & better folks an expanding wardrobe in smaller & smaller sizes as well as an expanding pile of things for charity shops or eBay.
In the last 7.5mths my shape has changed my built in personal crinoline has disappeared so much it's almost indented. I have ribs & a visible waistline that I love to emphasis with belts rather than hide in loose cardigans & tops. My old wide calf winter boots are replaced by standard fit ones with 3" heels. The slow walk is replaced by a brisk one, the long straight hair style is replaced by a shorter permed style with a fringe to soften the old severe scrapped back look.
We are all butterflies emerging from our chrysalis's into even more beautiful slimmer versions of our old selves full of vim & vigour & we continue the metamorphosis even as we emerge & spread our wins to the light ready to fly high on our new found energy & confidence with our loved ones & friends positive comments ringing in our ears as we go.

That's great hun well done xx

Well dun hun ur doin fantastic x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Brilliant hun xxxx keep going, summer will be great this year!

thats brilliant hun

Isn't it a lovely feeling.
Well done.
Lynne x

Thanks for the lovely compliments guys I really appreciate them :)
I'm looking forward to the summer, who knows what size I'll be then :)

Back