• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Inches :)

hayley1983

Hey guys!

Well, I'm not weighing myself apart from when I go to my follow up appointments at WLSG.

So my mum said she will keep a record of my measurements, and re-measure me after a month.

So we did that yesterday and I've lost 17.5 inches all over :)

Only down side is my biggest loss was around my chest - and I wasn't at the front of the queue when god was giving out boobs in the first place!!! :8855:

xxx

well done iv been lucky my boobs havnt shrunk to much but they have sagged rather alot:( im always amazed when i check the inches iv lost .

hatsoff.gif

Good woman, its brilliant when the inches drop off and all your clothes are just too big for you now, keep up the good work

Kate x

Welldone Hayley!! That inch loss is amazing, you sould be so pleased!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank guys.

I'm pretty chuffed.

I started off size 20 top size 22 pants - now I'm size 18 top size 20 pants. So gone down one size top and bottom :)

Everyone is different, but I'm not concerned about my weight at all, so getting weighed once a month is fine by me. When I look in the mirror I see a huge difference so thats all that matters, my appearance and feeling confident :)

xxx

Back