• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The waiting game...

Beegee

So arrived at 6:00am.. met very briefly one of the other lovelies on the forum (Hi CAZ56!) and now sitting waiting to go down.. CAZ56 must be first on the list. They think it will be around 1pm before I go down... blimey this really is the waiting game.

I was afternoon too although didn't have to get here until 1130. Hope to be going home today. Hope yours goes as smoothly as mine. Keep in touch x

Hi it was good to see you Beegee if very briefly. It truly is a waiting game! I wish i was first on the list but I'm third which must mean I'm after you. I have been told that I will be after two pm Although I think that might be optimistic as the consultant has not long left. My nerves are on a rollercoaster. One minute I'm ok the next I'm not. All the best. Be in touch soon.

You will be fine caz. Seems like a Long wait but will be done before you know it. Keep us
Posted x

its a bit like sky (rolling)news! keep it up and good luck to all

I'm so excited...can't wait! CAZ 56 if u hear a commotion in the corridor it will be me doing cartwheels.. lol.

Best wishes to you both. Where are you having your ops? (I'm on my phone and cannot see full profiles and signatures).

Back