• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

There's nothing like the smell of......

DaisyMaesy

Well what is your favourite smell? It need not be food, it may be something that triggers memories of a favourite time.
For me there is nothing like the smell of fresh salty seaside air.

It's seaside salty air for me too... thankfully, I can open my bedroom window and get plenty of this... always have my windows open around the house as often as I can...

xxx

a chippy with salt and vinigar haha and for a more classy response my fave purfume, channel, madomoiselle x

Awwe I can't play this one, I don't have much of a sense of smell. It has to be really pungent (and usually nasty) before I smell it.

LOL Penguina, some luvverly farmyard smells down your way!!!

God yes, they love muck spredding down here and when in the wind is in the wrong direction, that is when I know I can still smell. Still I do think :sign0151: that others are suffering more and I am glad I am 'less smelly'

From what I can remember though, I would go with Bev with fresh Seaside air. (no rotting seaweed though)

Rotting seaweed, don't they use that for health benefits at Champneys? LOL

Fresh mown grass,patchuli oil,roadmenders tar,roast meat!lemons.Chips with vinegar!

The smell of the air after a downpour and freshly washed clothes

Chippies do smell lovely, sea air is beautiful and my Mum loved the smell of fresia's so everytime I smell it it reminds me of her :D Dior Addict is lush as is Channel No5 :D XX

My favorite smell is the stuff you paint fences with and tarmac, oh and coal tar soap x

So many....
* Sea air
* Petrol
* Dew on grass first thing in the morning
* Creosote
* Burnt out matches

Lol...I like the smell of spent matches too....and nail varnish and glue..... Dont worry Im not a glue sniffer ;) XX

Ha - Dotty the glue sniffer!!!

I love the smell of

Newly topped fields or hay being turned
A warm horse (it is a nice smell honest!)
Patchouli oil or patchouli scented candles burning
Gucci Rush and Joop original fragrances
Washing just in off the line in summer

Mine is Channel number 5, my mum has a stash and always used to put it on when we were going on holiday. So everytime i smell it, it reminds me of (1) my mum and (2) HOLIDAYS!!!!! xxxxx

Hot buttered toast.............

Back