• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is your favourite part of your body?

Beebs

Happy new year everyone! I wanted to share my new year's resolution: be nicer to myself, and not too hard on my body... Sometimes I spend so much time bemoaning what is wrong with my figure, that I completely forget to be grateful for everything that I do have. It may be on the larger side, but I am otherwise healthy & (thankfully) strong as an ox! I will go with two things: I think i have nice brown eyes with long eyelashes :) And the second one is a bit weird, I'll warn you now... but I quite like the two dimples at the base of my back, above my butt! (no, not the dimples ON my bum - we don't have quite such a happy co-existence!). I warned you it was odd!! lol. So before I go admitting any more strange things, I want to know: what is your favourite part of YOUR body? ;)

Last edited:
Although my bust is large I felt it was my best feature.But more importanly my new wil start on the morning of the10th after surgery when it will be the beginning of the new me

i like my little finger as it has a long nail on it at the moment which hasnt broken!!

I have nice teeth and so at the moment nice boobs. I suppose they will end up like spaniels ears soon though, so I hope I get a nice flat belly to compensate for them!

I've always liked my wrists...they looked slimmer than the rest of me!

Ankles and eyes! Regardless of my size my ankles have always been skinny! Suffered over the years carrying my weight, time to give them a break xx

When covered i love my legs, i have god awful varicose veins at the minute, the horrid knobbly ones so i hate the touch of them, but when they are done i'm hoping i won't be the only one enjoying stroking them :) Oh yes and i love my lips, they have had compliments of young men who i have underwear older than lol x

for me its my shoulders. arms and chest now most of the fat has gone and been weight training for a while they have started to take shape

i can feel under my rib when i lay on my side.... freaky!!

Collar bones!

I never actually believed I had any but now there are there, jutting out for all to see! Perfect!

I'm taking my legs back! I love my collar bones, any excuse to get them out :) Thanks for reminding me xx

My brain ;)

Not a body part really but hey there are no rules here ;) - am going to add my hair to this, I have always had curly hair that never looked quite right and now I have found the right hair product (a battle in itself!), it finally looks half decent!! lol :D

Wat a lovely thread to start :) well b4 op I would of said my boobs but now they r like spaniels ears I carnt say them lol unless they r in a good bra then it's them again ;-)
Ild say my hair, and eyes I'm hoping after iv got to goal I can say legs gosh ild love a great pair of legs x

phatmomma said:
I'm taking my legs back! I love my collar bones, any excuse to get them out :) Thanks for reminding me xx

Aww me too lol now iv acually got them lol

i like my hair today x

I always used to like my belly button but now my op scar goes into it and disorts it:cry:. I don't have a new favourite part yet !

Back