• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THG band to MGB in Belgium

Sarnie

Should be fine. 1.5 hours on plane then 1 hour in taxi. No hold luggage so should be pretty straight forward.
We have had role reversal this morning almost as I’m back to being happy and excited and he’s nervous. Will be a whirlwind of emotion over the next 2-3 days but I’m hoping come Thursday when I’m discharged we can calm down a bit, you never know could have a romantic stroll to Lidl x
Good luck for tomorrow, we will both soon be on that losers bench x

Sarnie

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow @bex.wils. You're in very good hands. I can't believe I'm 2 weeks out already. I'll be thinking of you & @Sarnie tomorrow xxxx
Thanks Emma, I hope your recovery is going well x

slimkim

Good luck! Are you going to eat dinner? How was meeting Fred? I'm excited for you.xx

slimkim

Happy Surgery Day @bex.wils I hope you have an early slot and your surgery goes well.x

bex.wils

Good luck! Are you going to eat dinner? How was meeting Fred? I'm excited for you.xx
We ate out last night and Fred said I could have a glass of wine! I was over the moon! Had a small glass of red and was delightful!
I’m excited. Checked into the hospital just in the waiting area now.

Good luck for tomorrow, we will both soon be on that losers bench x
Thank you sarnie! Good luck for you!
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow

@bex.wils. You're in very good hands. I can't believe I'm 2 weeks out already. I'll be thinking of you & @Sarnie tomorrow xxxx
Thank you Emma!

Hoping I’m well enough to post to let you all know I’m ok and done later x

Bling Babe

Good luck today, check in with us soon xxx

slimkim

All set ready to go just a waiting game now, they have just taken a lady down who has a hernia so maybe hers would be more complex x

I think Fred told me they do the longer ops first then simpler cases. Hopefully you're all done and having a peaceful sleep.x

slimkim

Good afternoon ladies, hope you’re all well. All done around lunchtime. Feeling uncomfortable but dr Chris managed to get my band out and convert to MGB. He’s amazing. X

Yay! He does so many wls that I'm sure if he couldn't it probably couldn't be done. I'm so happy for you. Rest up as best you can.xx

Bling Babe

Great to hear from you and very pleased it’s all done, rests lots now and keep on sipping xx

bex.wils

So I’m back in my room now feeling a little sleepy and headachy, perhaps not enough water. I’ll do a full run down of how things were and what not when I’m back home with the laptop. But for now I’m well, little tender having a yoghurt for tea while my partner Ben digs into a dominos! @Sarnie how are you? X

Sarnie

So I’m back in my room now feeling a little sleepy and headachy, perhaps not enough water. I’ll do a full run down of how things were and what not when I’m back home with the laptop. But for now I’m well, little tender having a yoghurt for tea while my partner Ben digs into a dominos! @Sarnie how are you? X
Congratulations hun. Glad all went well for you, you'll be back home before you know.
All went well, I ended up with 2 hernia repairs as well. Not going to lie I've been fighting terrible gas pain today, is still coming out. Hope you don't have the same, some people don't xx

Maria61

Congratulations hun. Glad all went well for you, you'll be back home before you know.
All went well, I ended up with 2 hernia repairs as well. Not going to lie I've been fighting terrible gas pain today, is still coming out. Hope you don't have the same, some people don't xx
I had dreadful gas pain too Sarnie, keep walking and take peppermint tea and pain killers too, it will pass xxxx