• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things are crap atm

claire36uk

I had my gastric band 7 days ago i got on the scales and lost 10lb and managed to get into a pair of jeans that i couldnt get in to and was feelng fantastic till i got a phone call yesterday.... Had news that my brother in law died suddenly with a heart attack, my sister is in peices and so is my 12 yr old nephew, i dont know what to do or what to say, i am feeling sick and i cant drink, i was very close to my brother in law and only seen him on sunday afternoon when we popped up there so i could get out the house for an hour. Life is so unfair he was the most wonderful person i have ever met and i dont know what my sister and nephew are going to do without him, i know time is a healer but my sister has been through so much, she had cancer the same time as we lost our mum to cancer and her husband was her rock. I just feel sick and dont know what to do :cry:

Just as soon as you think things are going your way for once something has to come along and put a spanner in the works, Sorry i just had to get this down on paper so to speak i just had to get it out. X

ahh claire my heart goes out to you and your family, what an awful thing to happen, a death is the worse thing that can happen to us and when it's so sudden we have to deal with the shock as well. im so so sorry.

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Claire, I am send you love at this dark time. Words cannot ease your pain at the moment but I didn't want to read and run. It is a blessing that you and your sister are close, you will be a great support to each other. A small positive is that you are losing weight and will have more energy to be there for your nephew and sister. Please ensure that there is someone there for you and don't forget yourself as you will need to be strong for them.
I shall send a prayer upstairs for you all.
Love to you
Lx

so sorry Claire. My thoughts are with you and your sister xx

Oh Claire, Such sad news - my love and thoughts are with you,your sister & her family at this very sad time, Take care

claire sorry to hear this sad news, what an awfull thing to happen hun, my thoughts are with both you and your family at this sad time xxx

Claire keep strong if you can for your sister and nephew, my thoughts are with you xxxx

I am so sorry Claire. (((HUGS)))

sorry for your loss xx

Claire, thats terrible news my thoughts are with you all at this time. But can I just remind you to take care of yourself, in times of stress your band might feel tighter, but you must remember to eat and drink. I know its hard to think of yourself at this time but this is an important time for you. xxx

Thank you all for the well wishes, I just had a drink and managed to take a little down but nothing like i could yesterday, just waiting now for my dad to come and get me so i can go and be with my sister, it feels like 9yrs ago all over again, i hope we get some good luck soon in our family we're really due some i believe. Thank you everyone x

I'm sorry to hear your bad news and will pray tonight for not only you, your sister and your nephew but also that things get easier for you as a family soon.

Take good care of yourself.

xx

What a tragedy, I'm so sorry for you and your family and especially your nephew, I hope you manage to comfort yourself, your sister and his little boy by being together today and draw strength from each other at this horrible time, my heart goes out to you all, I'm so sad for your loss.

oh Clare what a terrible thing to happen to your family i send my deepest condolances i cried as i read your post and i dont even know you. I will be adding you and your family in my prayers and wishing good luck to come your way, stay strong and know everyone here are there for you if you ever need to talk or let off steam, we understand hun. Love and hugs xxxx

Back