• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things are crap atm

So sorry to hear about your families tragic loss, it must be so so difficult for you all.
You just need to be there for your sister and give her lots of support, she must be devastated, such an awful thing to happen.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your familyat this time Claire

Jay xx

Hi Claire, I could not pass by without dropping a line to express my condolences for you and your family. My husband died suddenly last year, one minute he was here, the next gone. Very sudden, we had just walked through the door after a lovely holiday and 20 minutes later he was dead. i would say that at the moment your sister will need all your love and support. Just having someone near her, you don't have to say anything, just being close will be enough. Also Claire look after yourself as you are in shock as well and also dont forget you have just had an operation.

My heart goes out to you all .. brings back tons of memories and I am shedding tears for you even though I don't know you.

Take care of yourself and your sister. Big hugs :hug99:

A very big thank you to everyone thats expressed there sympathy i have passed all the well wishes onto my sister and she appreciates it even though she doesnt know any of you, its all very kind of you, i'vejust fed my nephew and hehas had a big bowl of spag bowl and looked like he enjoyed it, at least i know he has been fed a good meal and got a fully tummy X

Really sorry to hear this hun, take care of yourself and your family xx:(

Claire sweetheart as much as life throws this crap at us we do eventually get through it. My prayers are with that poor boy as well as with you and your sister and the rest of the family.Big hugs to all of you and a mini's angel to watch over each and everyone of youxx:angel:

Oh Claire everyone is really supportive on here, be it about your weight loss or personal things. Take the advice though and look after yourself too, speak on phone Thursday night before i go and join your band gang xx lots of love to Carol xx

Claire, I'm so sorry that you and your family are hurting so much at present. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all and I hope that you will all get the support and strength that you need to get through this.

The others are right. Don't forget that you've just had an operation and try and remember to eat and look after yourself, as you'll need all the strength you can get. I'm so glad that you and your sister are so close and will be there for each other. Sending lots of hugs and healing thoughts.

Rebirth x

I'm so sorry about your loss. You will all be in terrible shock at the moment I guess. My heart really truly goes out to you x

Oh Claire I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Condolences to your sister and family ((Hugs)) xx

So sorry to read the sad news, do the best you can to get through what ever is before you. love, and best wishes Mia

Back