• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think I've told everyone..

Andrea73

I had a night out on Friday night for my mums charity and there was lots of people there who haven't seen me for many, many months. Crikey you should have seen their faces, total gobsmacked. It was great got compliments all night about how good I looked. In fact one man even said I looked gorgeous:). They asked how I did it and I just told them I had a gastric bypass. Nobody was shocked, just very inquisitive about why, whats involved etc. I don't think I got negative comments about the op at all which I was quite shocked about. I had on a pair of high heels, black skinny jeans and a fitted top and felt confident, who would have thought that a few months ago.

My op has been so successfull that my aunt is getting it done in 2 weeks with Mr Ammori. I am going with her so looking forward to catching up with him. Wonder if he will recognise me LOL.

Great to hear :)

I've been open and honest with everyone and, like you, have been met with inquisitiveness nothing negative!

Congratulations xxx

Well done you! I'm the same as you and Mixxy i've had nothing but positive comments xxx

Good on you hun! Sounds like you had a good night and got lots of well-deserved compliments xx

Fantastic - that's great ! I'm telling as few people as possible pre-op. I think it's better once people can actually see the results and the difference they make.

Rose

Well done the newlook you.You worked hard for it so enjoy!
I told everyone and the support I got was amazing, A bit of ribbing from my brother but then he is my brother and I would be shocked if he didn't, but who was it that took me to the hospital, stayed there with my wife and took me when I mucked up...........................Yes.................................My Brother and he does support me all the way
Lets hope you continue to get the same sort of comments every time you go out.
Well done you, lets hope it happens eve

Well done I bet that made it all worthwhile. xx

Thanks all. It was a great feeling. I only wish the scales would budge. I have been stuck at the same weight now for a month and a half. Is this where I've meant to be???

Back