• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thinking about hospital bag

support needed

Hi all, as the weekend is approaching I will need to go shopping for things to take with me in 12 days time!!:confused::confused:
I have only ever had my tonsils out and 2 babies so hospital stay is new experience! what should I take I will be miles away from home so can't pop back. any ideas on what not to bother with would be great helpful.
thank you x:eek:

Hi hunni there is a thread on hospital bags where lots of us have added our info onto I will find it and bump it for you xx

i packed everything & the kitchen sink, only used my toiletries bag & towel, their gown was easier than my PJs & i couldnt get the dressing gown on & off with the drip in my hand, even gave up with the slippers as I had them silly stockings on

good luck!!

Hello there if you see yves threads she has a great hsp bag list

Best of luck with your surgery. I didn't take anything at all other than a change of clothes for going back to my hotel near the hospital for my original surgery. My revision is next month and I imagine I'll be similarly thrifty with my packing (if I wasn't changing hotels before and after so need to work out the logistics)

Glad I found this!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back