• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

third week in & weight loss stopped

Jamast

Is it normal to not lose weight at all. In fact, according to my scales, I have put two pounds on in the past four days. Although I have no idea how this is physically possible. Averaging around 500 calls a day and at least a litre and a half of liquids. In addition, I am as lot more active than I was in the first two weeks.

Hunni your body has had major trauma it's going to rebel kicking and screaming for a while, 3 weeks post op I was 9lbs heavier that my op day, please pop the scales away for a few weeks xxxx

Hunni your body has had major trauma it's going to rebel kicking and screaming for a while, 3 weeks post op I was 9lbs heavier that my op day, please pop the scales away for a few weeks xxxx

Thank you. I just wondered what was going on. I am good at only getting weighed weekly, but my youngest had the Wii fit board out and being the sucker that I am, I was persuaded to get on it. Lol.

Thank you. I just wondered what was going on. I am good at only getting weighed weekly, but my youngest had the Wii fit board out and being the sucker that I am, I was persuaded to get on it. Lol.

Lol my Wii fit board told me I needed to gain weight as I was 5 kilos lol, usually the board is on a carpet or laminate giving a very false reading.

My weight stops for a week every month. I don't lose a thing, but my clothes seem a little loser on that week so its swings and roundabouts ! It happens, we all lose at different rates, it's just your body catching up with itself!

My weight stops for a week every month. I don't lose a thing, but my clothes seem a little loser on that week so its swings and roundabouts ! It happens, we all lose at different rates, it's just your body catching up with itself!

Yes I have noticed that I look like a sack of poop in my clothes lol. Nothing fits. I'm a bit panicky as it's my oldest son's passing out parade next Saturday, he's just completed his police training, and not only do I have nothing to wear, but I don't get paid until Saturday arghhh.

Hon there will always be a difference between scales. That said stalls and small gains are normal.

I try to weigh myself once a month. It's difficult, but logically I know I must be losing weight, and i really wanted to break my scale obsession. Good luck!

I came out of hospital 5lb heavier than before the op (my excuse is it was gas even though I never suffered gas or trapped wind) & my losses were slow to start but once I was managing to up my daily intake (still on fluids stage) my losses were better, maybe up your calories a bit (500 seems so low) your body may have gone into starvation mode & the more water you can get in (safely) the better :) good luck :)

Back