• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This hot weather.

Paula Garner

As lovely as this glorious sunshine is, do you find yourself struggling to eat? Every day for the last week or so, I've found myself eating less and less. I'm also getting a really tight feeling in my pouch. Is anyone else feeling like this? or am I going completely mad?

It's far too hot to cook Paula. The thought of going in the kitchen is enough to put me off. Iam going to settle for a peach and a banana x

The hot weather is not helping me on the purée stage, soup isn't great in this weather. I made myself some protein ice cream last week, just a scoop of vanilla protein powder mixed with 100g fage, frozen and stirred every 20 mins until it was an icecream consistency. This was nice and cool and a good way of getting protein.

Actually yeah, feeling very tight and acidic, hadn't actually made the connection with the hot weather though. Hot weather always used to reduced my appetite, but it seems to have increased it (I feel hungry). But I'm finding eating more uncomfortable, and have had a few 'stuck' moments which are rare for me.

Back