• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PRUH

Nicola barnes

Hi. I am at the Pruh for a Gastric bypass op . I saw my GP back in March 2016. I had my first app at the pruh in August 2016 when I saw Mr Elhasani who asked questions about my health etc and the nurse who took my weight & height. I then had a fasting blood test in September 2016 and an app with the Dietician in Nov 2016. She said she was happy with the half stone Id lost since the August and said the next step was a referral back to the surgeon. I have not heard anything else since that appointnent.
Think I might be phoning the department this week just to check what is happening.

Nicola barnes

Hi. What is the wait time from dietician app to surgury. Im getting anxious about the waiting and not knowing. Iv had all the blood test, dietician appointment etc and am being referred back to the surgeon. Is the next step surgery?
Good luck with your surgery xxx

Chloe Skinner

Hi. I also saw Mr Elhasani in Aug @ the Pru.
Had dietitian in Dec and due to go again this Friday due to missing half the appointment.
Can't wait for surgery. Not sure how much longer we have to wait. Good luck.

Nicola barnes

Hi. I also saw Mr Elhasani in Aug @ the Pru.
Had dietitian in Dec and due to go again this Friday due to missing half the appointment.
Can't wait for surgery. Not sure how much longer we have to wait. Good luck.
Hi Chloe. Its great to see your also at the pruh. I saw Dr Karl Neff 2 weeks ago who said he was happy for me to be referred back to Mr Elhasani for surgery. Its taken such a long time but he thinks my surgery will be completed before the new year
Hope you have also progressed in your journey xxx

Chloe Skinner

Hi Chloe. Its great to see your also at the pruh. I saw Dr Karl Neff 2 weeks ago who said he was happy for me to be referred back to Mr Elhasani for surgery. Its taken such a long time but he thinks my surgery will be completed before the new year
Hope you have also progressed in your journey xxx
Hi Nicola
I have my appointment to go back to Mr Elhasani for the 5th June so hopefully you will get your date soon. Thanks Chloe