• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is really embarassing but

happy days

I was a little loose in the toilet area this morning and when I was sitiing I just happened to look down and noticed there was what I imagine to be diarrhea on my pants. The problem I have is that this was at the front of my pants hence come from the front of me. As I was getting cleaned up it was defo from the front of me which is extremely worrying but I also never felt it come out. Any ideas anyone I've scoured the net and the only thing I can find is childbirth related. Seen as how it's 14 yrs since I had a child I think it's safe to rule that out. Can't believe this is happening to me and I really don't fancy going to docs to explain this one. Anybody got any ideas.

oh honey, you sure it hasnt just slid forward? have u wiped since, is it still coming out? any pain? poor you :(

No pain at all caren, nothing else coming out but defo from there it was inside if you know what I mean.

oh gawd, doesnt sound good honey, i think you should phone your team.

Due to the female anatomy it can travel along the cracks and crevices so that it appears to come from the front passages. i had food poisoning the other week and got taken by surprise several times and each and every time there was more at the front than the back!! watch your fat contents as that can cause you to become loose and it can seep out without you realising so i have been told.

hopelesscase said:
Due to the female anatomy it can travel along the cracks and crevices so that it appears to come from the front passages. i had food poisoning the other week and got taken by surprise several times and each and every time there was more at the front than the back!! watch your fat contents as that can cause you to become loose and it can seep out without you realising so i have been told.

Thankyou iam glad it's happened to someone else. Will be on crackerbread today.

On a serious note I definitely agree with the others. This will be from the back. When it comes out in liquid form it gets everywhere :(
You have probably done this but I would definitely recommend a bath as it could cause serious infection at the front if only wiped. Sorry I am sure you have already done this but definitely worth a mention for anyone who wouldn't :)

Was straight in the bath and totally clear. Will just have to starve the rest of the day, bloody typical iam going out tonight to friends.
The other thing is for anyone who is post op. Have u noticed a difference in the garden as I seem to be totally different, seems I have lost weight from there too x

Was straight in the bath and totally clear. Will just have to starve the rest of the day, bloody typical iam going out tonight to friends.
The other thing is for anyone who is post op. Have u noticed a difference in the garden as I seem to be totally different, seems I have lost weight from there too x
i saw a woman on embarassing bodies who had lost weight and she had a really saggy pubis, it hung right down and they operated on it for her, it was much better, bless her she was only young :) xxx

Caren said:
i saw a woman on embarassing bodies who had lost weight and she had a really saggy pubis, it hung right down and they operated on it for her, it was much better, bless her she was only young :) xxx

I saw that episode and it terrified me. Funny was just thinking about the excess when in the bath today. Lol too much info I know ;)

I saw that episode and it terrified me. Funny was just thinking about the excess when in the bath today. Lol too much info I know ;)
lol thats the joy of this forum, we can talk about anything and peope are always happy to help :) xxx

Could it have been wind and you followed though so to speak? The only way you could have diarrhea coming out of your lady garden would be if you had been sewed up wrong after being cut or split during child birth. I agree with others it has obviously sneaked though your bits and ended up at the front of your pants. You said yourself it has changed shape down there.
We are so used to having a plump "foo foo" now its slimmed down a bit that might be why you saw what you did xx

Could it have been wind and you followed though so to speak? The only way you could have diarrhea coming out of your lady garden would be if you had been sewed up wrong after being cut or split during child birth. I agree with others it has obviously sneaked though your bits and ended up at the front of your pants. You said yourself it has changed shape down there.
We are so used to having a plump "foo foo" now its slimmed down a bit that might be why you saw what you did xx
hahahaha :8855:

My first thought upon reading ur original post was black blood! After my op I got my periods back which had been missing for over 5 years! The first week or so was very black, then brown and eventually the fresh blood made it's way through. Wasn't going to be so graphic but with Caren in the room, why not!! :D xxx

Back