• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is really embarassing but

My first thought upon reading ur original post was black blood! After my op I got my periods back which had been missing for over 5 years! The first week or so was very black, then brown and eventually the fresh blood made it's way through. Wasn't going to be so graphic but with Caren in the room, why not!! :D xxx
i appear to have gained some sort of reputation :( lol

Hi Not so Happy ... I agree with everyone else & especially with Mrs Quiggle re the tampon test. I think it is definitely runny poo that has made it round the maze. Think about when (if) you have changed a baby girl nappy :eek::eek::eek: It gets everywhere, but only when runny. Sure it is nothing to worry about but if you are still worried. just ring NHS direct for advice ... hugs to you, honey xxx :wave_cry:

Sorry i know its flippin worrying when it happens but i have not laughed so much for ages :8855::8855:

Same happened to me, no explaination. Only had it happen a few times? Probably just travels? Who knows but I've had a few months back and nothing since.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

As everyone else has said it is almost certainly seepage from the back along our anatomy down there. Occasionally I get similar signs as you usually when I have had a lot of wind prior to a loose bum & the wind is wet rather than just wind.

Well have had sum dinner and a few coffees and touchwood or cloth in mycase lol everything seems fine. About downstairs changing it feels funny when I walk like it's open and flapping about. But hubby seems to have no complaints ha ha

Well have had sum dinner and a few coffees and touchwood or cloth in mycase lol everything seems fine. About downstairs changing it feels funny when I walk like it's open and flapping about. But hubby seems to have no complaints ha ha

Ooh err, Happy ... you have put your knickers on, haven't you??? :eek: xx

I know this started off as a serious thread...But it has given me a smile. Such a range of subjects lol

Fuffs said:
I know this started off as a serious thread...But it has given me a smile. Such a range of subjects lol

If it's not poo, water, periods it's now genitials. It's just a great site. I wudnt dream of saying my post to my friend. I wud never live it down.

I do love the fact you cN just say it as it is, no need to beat round the bush (ahem!).

I hope you dont experience 'that' again hun

X

Yes, but will we be smiling when we have to invest in bulldog clips to keep our 'flappy bits' from showing beneath our skirts, ow ow ow :wave_cry:

Ohhh Caren, what would we do without you xxxxxxxxxxx
You have made my day!
Lynne x

Ok Ok enough i have just had to go change my knickers !!!!! :8855: :8855:
Also hubby wants to know why im laughing so much and i can't tell him :8855: :8855:
" well love i will get flappy bits and need bulldog clips" may not be a great romantic start to the evening :8855:

Yes, but will we be smiling when we have to invest in bulldog clips to keep our 'flappy bits' from showing beneath our skirts, ow ow ow :wave_cry:

... Oh please stop! I've now got visions of a designer vagina on the surgery wish list now! ;-) ... but seriously I do hope that it's s one off, and no bull dog clips required :) xxx

Am I pleased I found time to log on here tonight... Not just for the laugh, but also for the warning of what's gonna happen to my foo foo should more weight come off. I'm off out for Kanga pants to catch anything that may seep out of wherever, and for one of those electronic pelvic floor thingys. Oh, and some bulldog clips! Ouch...!!

Well I got a designer vagina before wls,its a fab op and made a great difference.However since losing weight my greatest joy is walking and having space between my legs!No knees knocking,thighs rubbing or Sweaty Betty!I love walking now and move so much more.Maz x

So are we all aiming for Camel Toe rather than Elephants Foot ... & I don't mean the cream cake variety, lol :4635: sorry just get carried away with my dream xx :):)

Id be happy with a mouse trap :8855:

Back