• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is really embarassing but

Cruel & unusual punishment, me thinks, lol xxx
Oh i don't know he may like it :D

well whilst were talking about our foo foo mine has become rather rude of late and keeps letting off rather loud sudden unexpected fanny farts and not just after sex!!

it even did it whilst having my laser treatment and the girl doing it was crying by the time we finished as the more i laughed the more it happened.

Ive just come to the conclusion it gathers its own wind with the sails i now have flapping around!!!

Gotto say, you lot can make even the most miserable day seem funny, all I'm wondering now is does the bull dog clips come with diamantes on them lol

Not sure that if I got to the point of needing them, I would care if they were solid gold ... NO ONE would EVER see them, but if you want diamantes, well there is always superglue but make sure it is dry before putting the clips to use :eek::eek: xxx :D (Eyes watering now)

well whilst were talking about our foo foo mine has become rather rude of late and keeps letting off rather loud sudden unexpected fanny farts and not just after sex!!

it even did it whilst having my laser treatment and the girl doing it was crying by the time we finished as the more i laughed the more it happened.

Ive just come to the conclusion it gathers its own wind with the sails i now have flapping around!!!

Did she charge you more, lol? What were you having lasered?? Dare I ask? lol xxx :D

Did she charge you more, lol? What were you having lasered?? Dare I ask? lol xxx

You just HAD to ask didn't you Twinkle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I bet this sort of conversation wouldn't even go on between sisters!!! But total strangers and anything goes, I LOVE it xxx

I bet this sort of conversation wouldn't even go on between sisters!!! But total strangers and anything goes, I LOVE it xxx

Total strangers sharing a common goal & lifetime struggles ... that's the difference, sugar ... no one on here will judge you for any of your little foibles & imperfections ... good innit xxx :D:D

Last edited:
Love it! Never put so much thought into my fuffie but, now that it's coming back into view I may even ring Amy Childs and get a vajazzle!!!! :D Oh and put another pggy bank on the shelf of operations! xx

well!!!!! ark at you lot!! and you all have the blimmin cheek to give me a reputation!! :innocent0002: hahahahaha i love you lot :) xxx

Did she charge you more, lol? What were you having lasered?? Dare I ask? lol xxx :D

Ha ha ha yes you can ask!!! waxing was getting too messy as couldnt pull the skin taunt enough lol OMG

so decided that it would be cheaper in the long run to have my foo foo top of my legs and under arms lasered and its working a treat!!

Ive always had it waxed for the past 30 years and it was taking twice as long now that i had lost weight becaise of the excess skin but not once have either of the 2 beauticians said anything negative. in fact we fall about laughing at times...could do with 3 pairs of hands.

Ha ha ha yes you can ask!!! waxing was getting too messy as couldnt pull the skin taunt enough lol OMG

so decided that it would be cheaper in the long run to have my foo foo top of my legs and under arms lasered and its working a treat!!

Ive always had it waxed for the past 30 years and it was taking twice as long now that i had lost weight becaise of the excess skin but not once have either of the 2 beauticians said anything negative. in fact we fall about laughing at times...could do with 3 pairs of hands.

Well good for you, sweetie ... glad it is working for you ... may consider this myself when the time comes xxx :D

OMG I have just read this post at work and have burst out laughing in the middle of the QUIET office, now I cant stop, im actually crying!!!!!!!

Omg I have not been on here for so long since my operation in August 2011.
I have so missed it and the laughs on here are so great and love the way we can all be honest. Keep up the good work everybody x x x x x

Back