• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THIS MAY SOUND ODD BUT...

JED

Has anyone treated themselves to anything to celebrate there weight loss... I treated myself to a Mercedes cl55 amg. yeh i know its only a car but after all i am a fella lol boys n there toys.

I had a none surgical face lift only lasted a couple days....am saving for the real thing xx Great choice of car btw......i'm still on the bus :(

Nope, not yet, but good on you Jed.

Someone else posted they bought an ipad or something like that, I said it should at least have been a sports car.

Well yours might not have the soft top but at least it is a car!!

Wow Jed, You will be able to zoom round lots of corners in that car, lol. Should increase your chances of finding Miss Rightnow 10fold. In the mean time, enjoy xx :D:D

Well mine will be a horse, sold mine when i could no longer care for them and miss them so very much so i can not wait to see the surgeon !!!!!!!!!!!

I treated myself to a Mercedes cl55 amg. yeh i know its only a car but after all i am a fella lol boys n there toys.[/QUOTE]
Can you treat me please.xx

I went to NewYork for my 40th & losing the weight and flew 1st class! I still get a buzz thinking about how great it was to fly and fly as a slim bird!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I got myself a new charm every time i lost a stone for my pandora braclet , be very expencive if i ever get to goal lol

I got myself a new charm every time i lost a stone for my pandora braclet , be very expencive if i ever get to goal lol

Well Silver and gold is going sky high.......so you`ll be making a great investment for the future!

I fancy going back to Canada.......went in 2000 to celebrate my husbands birthday Late next year I have a birthday ending in 0 and hoping to get to goal by then and look forward to a healthier life.

Enjoy your Mercedes Jed!

Love Kat x

id like to treat my mum, coz shes selling her garage to pay for my surgery, what a mum eh? :) :love:

Hi Kat - I have a birthday ending in 0 next year too. I haven't decided what I will do but whatever I will celebrate just being healthier I hope.

tranquil x

So everyone is 30 next year - I must be the baby then at 21...

And Caren my mum said I couldn't get a job at Tesco's cus they wouldn't want me - what a mum!! (she thinks I am too old at 21 for Tesco's)

Still haven't thought what to buy myself...

New York is on my list. Been wanting to go forever but never dared because of my size. Flying used to be a nightmare as was walking. Now I am SO READY! Planning to go in spring next year :)

Well, a car nearly the cost of my house wasn't an option so I got a really nice mountain bike instead :)

Good on you for such a nice treat :)

And much better for the environment and your heart.........Not that I would turn my nose up at a Mercedes though xx

I wud love to have my wedding pics re done. I looked like an oversized meringue dont know what on earth I was thinking wearing a dress like that at my size.
Unfortunately can't see the hubby being up for it he hates been the centre of attention.

So everyone is 30 next year - I must be the baby then at 21...

And Caren my mum said I couldn't get a job at Tesco's cus they wouldn't want me - what a mum!! (she thinks I am too old at 21 for Tesco's)

Still haven't thought what to buy myself...

well thats just charming!

wow! maybe not in your league but i did buy a cross trainer to help with exercise. Will treat myself to new clothes when its time. x

Well mine will be a horse, sold mine when i could no longer care for them and miss them so very much so i can not wait to see the surgeon !!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is to start riding again :) I live in the middle of London but grew up in the country and up until a couple of years ago I shared a horse in Herts. Had to give up mainly due to distance but I can't wait to buy new jodhs and tops and start up lessons again. Will even be able to buy a body protector that fits so I can do cross-country again :-D

also, I cosplay, so am looking to get some well-fitting and great new outfits for a convention I'm going to ver my birthday weekend in November \o/

Back