• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tier 3 done. how long now till surgery

xbander

Had a band in 2006 with no success, saw Mr whitelaw at the L&D 6 months ago who said he would do a revision to either band or sleeve, the team wanted me to do 6 months on tier 3.
Have just done 6 months on tier 3, now been referred back to Dr, have that appointment on 21st, anyone know what happens then and how long it will be until Surgery.

Hi xbander :) I did the 6 month and saw Dr on 21 Aug. I then went to a seminar in Sept, appointment with dietician after that and a consultation with phsychologist in Oct. My case then went to mdt at the end of Oct where they approved me and I saw the surgeon about 2 weeks later. This was Monday gone who then sent me straight to pre op assessment and today I got the diet info. I should have a date for surgery in a few days all being well. Expecting this for December hopefully. So for me in Yorks, from Dr after weight managent to surgery about 4 monthsish . Good luck!! :)

Back