• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tier 3 west essex

jackie nixon

Hi all
This is a question for anyone who has been referred in West Essex .
I have been doing morelife for the past eleven weeks as my tier 3 and after 12 months I am hoping to be referred for surgery. I’m so confused about how much weight I’m supposed to lose as the criteria changed last year. I thought I was supposed to lose at least 5% in the first 12 weeks and 10% then in the remainder of the 12 month course.
Problem is I haven’t managed to lose the 5% quite yet and I am panicking now that I won’t get referred so what’s the point of carrying it on.
Please somebody help me.

Hi all
This is a question for anyone who has been referred in West Essex .
I have been doing morelife for the past eleven weeks as my tier 3 and after 12 months I am hoping to be referred for surgery. I’m so confused about how much weight I’m supposed to lose as the criteria changed last year. I thought I was supposed to lose at least 5% in the first 12 weeks and 10% then in the remainder of the 12 month course.
Problem is I haven’t managed to lose the 5% quite yet and I am panicking now that I won’t get referred so what’s the point of carrying it on.
Please somebody help me.
Don’t give up, the worst that can happen is that your referral will be delayed until you do lose the required amount, I’m not sure on how much you have to lose now, I didn’t realise it had changed. Try checking the nice guidelines or call your team for clarification. Stay strong xx

Back