• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tight advice please

WeightlossDreamer

HI guys I've been tight for over a week on and off now I need a bit of advice on what to do next. I've had about a week of tightness with a few hours of not tightness in between. I'm pretty sure it's down to stress because previous to this I've been completely fine! It's not stopping me eating I can manage bits but it's uncomfy. It's on and off over the day. I managed cereal perfectly this morning, mid morning I had a bag of velvet crunch and a Babybel. Went down fine but after that started to feel uncomfy not nauseous or anything like that no sliming or pb'ing but tight uncomfortableness and I've had it often over the past week. I thought after my walk I need something decent for lunch had four rakusen crackers with Philly and a strip cheese and I'm still uncomfy after that now. Liquids are going down fine. Just need a bit of advice on what to do. Like I said it's on and off, on and off I don't genuinely believe I've been eating too much so I don't think that's the reason I also have a slight cold. Help pls? X

Stress does make my band much tighter, as does having a cold. If I got tight I would go for mushies or once even back to liquids until things eased. If liquids aren't causing any issues it does sound like me when I was stressed, but why not give your provider a call and talk it over with them? x

Thx Hun! I've decided to give liquids a go for tonight n the morning n see where that takes me x does sound similar to u so fingers crossed it will ease x

Bless just spoke 2 my bessie.... she said liquids mush :) .... Yay!
Heinz soups on offer 50p per tin lentil & lentil & bacon yummy xx

Back