• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time for goodbye :(

PurpleKylie22

Well I haven't been on for a while, I have been speaking with my MP / GP anyone who will talk to me basically and I have now found out that Scotland have updated their guidelines for surgery. They wont take anyone without type 2 diabetes.
Basically unless I move to England or win the lotto its never going to happen for me now. I'm back on Oralistat and doing my best to try and lose weight but I wanted to say goodbye to everyone :wave_cry:

I wish you all the best on your WLS journey :)

Oh Hume am sooo sorry its so infair.y doc wouldnt even recomend me Have no.co morbidities. So am going to.prague Dr hruby is Just affordable am saving like crazy and going in Jan. Check out prices with him he is very reasonable cost wise

Im sorry to hear your news, I hope that something will come along in whatever way it is which will help you to reach your goal x

It's really crap that your not getting the help you need, hope you find another way....
Good luck with everything xxxx

OH bless you we have been so fortunate to be able to have our ops n there are some people who like you have been denied i think it shocking, and my heart goes out to you I am so sorry this is goodbye, may you find a way to accomplish what you have started xx

Good luck with which ever path you choose. Post code lottery is so unfair, everyone should be able and have the right for a procedure that will,in the future save on costings for the NHS. Xxx

Really sorry to hear this ladies, I was also in the same boat but went to doc hruby in the Czech rep too. Great surgeon and good value! Get saving xx

Back